Rugby Union 23/24 Discussion

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I'm watching both games. I think Lenister could pick an XI to beat United at football.
I can’t do United right now. I’ve had a long week at work, babysitting grandson since I came home yesterday….im tired and drained, just don’t need the misery of watching United on top of everything else

kidbob

And breathe! We finally beat them in a knockout game. I almost couldn’t care what happens in the rest of the tournament now :lol:

kidbob

Also missed that ridiculous game earlier, will definitely have to give it a watch, must have been amazing live

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Saints taking the piss so far against the Bulls. If Exeter beat Toulouse tomorrow there could be 3 English sides in the semis :lol: :lol:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I'm watching both games. I think Lenister could pick an XI to beat United at football.
I can’t do United right now. I’ve had a long week at work, babysitting grandson since I came home yesterday….im tired and drained, just don’t need the misery of watching United on top of everything else
I watched the rugby too and I regret nothing. Recorded the United game to watch later but won’t bother. Won’t give those useless bastards 90 minutes out of my day.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I watched the rugby too and I regret nothing. Recorded the United game to watch later but won’t bother. Won’t give those useless bastards 90 minutes out of my day.
For every 4-3 vs Liverpool there seem to be about twelve 2-2’s at Bournemouth

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
fecks sake, can’t Leinster be content with fielding 80% of the Irish team? Need to add Snyman & Barrett as well?

Dan_F

I cannot wait for Saracens to fall apart next year :lol: Obviously it had to be Farrell with the key offload that ends up winning the game.

So frustrating not to come away with a win from that, but I guess it’s a good sign that they can compete so well with the best team in the league without Finn Russell on the pitch.

Hopefully Bristol do us a favour (yuk) and we can get them back to the Rec for rematch in the play offs.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I cannot wait for Saracens to fall apart next year :lol: Obviously it had to be Farrell with the key offload that ends up winning the game.

So frustrating not to come away with a win from that, but I guess it’s a good sign that they can compete so well with the best team in the league without Finn Russell on the pitch.

Hopefully Bristol do us a favour (yuk) and we can get them back to the Rec for rematch in the play offs.
Farrell taking 56 of his permitted 60 seconds to take the match winning penalty from right in front of the sticks was pure shithousery. Bath took a wee bit too long to get going. By the time they finally did, Sarries were 12-0 up.

Dan_F

Farrell taking 56 of his permitted 60 seconds to take the match winning penalty from right in front of the sticks was pure shithousery. Bath took a wee bit too long to get going. By the time they finally did, Sarries were 12-0 up.
I’m sure most players would have done the same. Considering the winning penalty came from Bath losing the ball in the Saracens 22, then knocking it on in the same position five minutes later, it felt pretty frustrating at the time.

Looking back, the seven points conceded on half time, a man up, was a killer.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I’m sure most players would have done the same. Considering the winning penalty came from Bath losing the ball in the Saracens 22, then knocking it on in the same position five minutes later, it felt pretty frustrating at the time.

Looking back, the seven points conceded on half time, a man up, was a killer.
A few weeks ago, Fin Smith was given the hurry up by Luke Pearce during Northampton's win over Sarries while taking a straight forward conversion when he had plenty of seconds remaining on the shot clock. Pearce invoked the spirit of the law while Fin Smith did nothing wrong via the laws. Maybe Pearce got told for that after the game.

Dan_F

A few weeks ago, Fin Smith was given the hurry up by Luke Pearce during Northampton's win over Sarries while taking a straight forward conversion when he had plenty of seconds remaining on the shot clock. Pearce invoked the spirit of the law while Fin Smith did nothing wrong via the laws. Maybe Pearce got told for that after the game.
Yeah I saw that. No chance Farrell bothers to listen to the ref in that situation though.