Rugby Union 23/24 Discussion

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I'm interested in what Irish folks know about Eoin Toolan, who has joined Joe Schmidt's Wallabies coaching staff.

Dan_F

U20 6N going right down to the wire. Scotland showed up, big time, against Ireland but ran out of gas. England need to come from behind in second half against France. Squeaky bum time.
Can’t see it. That turnover before half time was massive. France are electric going forward, as expected, and Tualagi is basically a cheat code at this level.

Dan_F

I dunno. They just need to win. They’re going to have to score two tries to do that, which will get them the bonus point. Could definitely happen.
Helps if France are going to keep giving away penalties. All three tries have come from driving mauls after penalties on halfway.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
will make a sweet double with the moral 6n trophy tomorrow.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
It doesn’t seem that long ago when a teenage man child called George North came into the team.

All of a sudden, he’s 31 and trying not to skrike singing his last national anthem in a Wales shirt:(

Yeah, watching people make debuts, have long careers, then retire; all in the blink of an eye, is a sure sign one is getting old.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I heard Louis Lynagh speak for the first time a few days ago and he sounds so, so posh.

Pinned it for you New
Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
That’s an understatement.

Barbarians teams look more prepared and cohesive.

All tournament, we only start playing when we’re down a lot. Like United, too cautious until have to play front foot then look better
I wish there was a way I could pin this post. Having a few younger players coming through is not an excuse

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I'm actually starting to believe the Wallabies will win both tests against Wales in July.