Rugby World Cup 2019 aka Squishy McSquish goes into a meltdown thread

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Agree with that - the arms were high though without the head I think he is fortunate not to get anything at all.
The rules should take into account the height of the ball carrier in relation to his height during the tackle. If a bloke drops to one knee as the tackler hits him it’s impossible for the tackler to readjust....his momentum won’t let him

RedDevilRoshi

I can't fathom why we are kicking at every possession? It's handing the initiative straight back to Japan at almost every occasion to attack us.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Oh my god!

that bounce was just gold.....when it’s going for you

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The rules should take into account the height of the ball carrier in relation to his height during the tackle. If a bloke drops to one knee as the tackler hits him it’s impossible for the tackler to readjust....his momentum won’t let him
I agree I think they have changed the rules slightly too much the wrong way.

Traub

I'm starting to worry that playing Japan in the QF may actually be more difficult than playing Ireland.

Phil

Japan are excellent. So fun to watch.

Scotland beginning to regret not taking the 0-0

Duafc

Village Lemon
Japan handling and carries are very good but I think the pace is what's doing for Scotland.

After the first 10 they just haven't been able to cope. Not helped by their own lack of control in the kicking game.

Only one winner now, will be comfortable imo.

Traub

Depends on whether you believe Ireland have been keeping a lot in reserve for a potential QF. That's a longshot though.
Ya, also I think we're significantly better than Scotland, so I think in a close game Japan may lack the ability to deal with the pressure.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
The pressure is just too much. They are more likely to concede [multiple] tries than score another one.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
And this is why i really wanted this match to go ahead. Really good game here