Rupert Murdoch steps down

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
What will happen to Fox News and News corp now this scumbag is stepping down. Will his doofus sons take over or with they get someone else from the gates of hell?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
From what I have heard, one of his sons is a bit more liberal, naturally he’s been phased out of the corp. One of his sons is even more fascist, naturally he has been lined up as his successor.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
From what I have heard, one of his sons is a bit more liberal, naturally he’s been phased out of the corp. One of his sons is even more fascist, naturally he has been lined up as his successor.
The wheels keep on turning then :(

cyberman

Mattson will shortly buy them out and turn it all into Bloomberg grey in the near future

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Surely his sons, who are not much better, will take charge. Fox is a cash cow for them, so I wouldn't expect much to change in that regard.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
does this mean the news now will or won’t blame foreigners for my average sized penis?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
And nobody cares about Connor.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Yep.
If anyone is expecting a tilt to the left
in any way, you'll be sorely mistaken.
If anything, the son stepping up is Stalin taking over Hitler's role.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Seriously, I know everybody understood the irony of it, but I have to point it out anyway as it boils my blood.

Like he is not elite, like he is not media, like is not in not in cahoots, like he is not peddling narratives.

I wonder if he is oblivious and he really believes that or he just want to have a last laugh peeing over everybody

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Dafuq? Thought he had a heart attack on a jet with his sidepiece?

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Any non-politician / military leader that has caused more harm in recent living memory than this stain ?
Whoever the guy who fecked a monkey and created AIDs was, maybe.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
A true giant in the media world, we shall miss your unbiased and moral ways. You have left your guidance in really capable hands, I have no doubt

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Hope he steps further than down, soon enough.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Seriously, I know everybody understood the irony of it, but I have to point it out anyway as it boils my blood.

Like he is not elite, like he is not media, like is not in not in cahoots, like he is not peddling narratives.

I wonder if he is oblivious and he really believes that or he just want to have a last laugh peeing over everybody
Irony and the definition of elites. Just two more things he either doesn't understand or more likely does understand but 'feck all of you and keep paying me".

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Thank feck this smear of fetid knob cheese is no longer Australian. We can now blame him on the Americans.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Disappointing. I was hoping he was stepping down due to health reasons.