Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

Carolina Red

Staff
Meanwhile, a glimpse of some right wing sentiment over here…

Had a former colleague say this yesterday…
“So you're saying the concern of Putin and nuclear weapons, the submarine incident, Hunter Bidens mess, and the Durham testimony didn't happen at the same time? You really can't trust the media.”

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Looks like I'm going to go back to being a marine engineer.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Had a former colleague say this yesterday…
“So you're saying the concern of Putin and nuclear weapons, the submarine incident, Hunter Bidens mess, and the Durham testimony didn't happen at the same time? You really can't trust the media.”
Plenty of land in places like Wyoming etc to create an independent nation for people like that. Then turn it into a Truman show like broadcast to see how long that "utopia" will last.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Looks like I'm going to go back to being a marine engineer.
There is still the Ukraine-Russia war going on, so the general spot is still open!

edit:
By the way, good that Prigozhin thinks a couple of helicopters and a transport plane don't count as a drop of blood.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Any chance he's privately telling his forces to keep advancing to Moscow?

mu4c_20le

How does Vlad trust a word this guy says, unless this is all a stunt which is very possible of course
Of course it is. The guy is crazy but not suicidal, if it truly came to blows they'd be annihlated. And if this was all a plot to get rid of Putin, there are better ways...

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Any chance he's privately telling his forces to keep advancing to Moscow?
Very possible given that he was going for a coup by not claiming he was going for a coup, so this could also be a fake. The next 12 hours will be telling.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I think we should stop quoting this guy. He's proven time and time again that he doesn't know what he's talking about, hasn't he? Like, here he's clearly implying that Wagner has made some deal that circumvents Putin? There's no way that is what has happened.
Yeah that guy has been called out many times for planting false information, even if that particular snippet is true.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I think we should stop quoting this guy. He's proven time and time again that he doesn't know what he's talking about, hasn't he? Like, here he's clearly implying that Wagner has made some deal that circumvents Putin? There's no way that is what has happened.
He's pulling information from Telegram and adding his own comments. This isn't different than what most are doing on Twitter.

Lightbringer

And Kadyrovs troops conveniently never made it to Rostov in time to start fighting because of traffic jam???????

nimic

something nice
Scout
He's pulling information from Telegram and adding his own comments. This isn't different than what most are doing on Twitter.
Yeah, but he's doing it like he has any particular insight or line of information. He's clearly just got access to Telegram, and even my national broadcaster had that particular news as soon as he did.