Ruud Van Nistelrooy

fergies coat

I loved Ruud. He was an absolutely ruthless striker. He deserved to win more with us.

If he would of stayed longer he would of been our top goal scorer in the clubs history, and would of took over Alan Shearer as the pl top goal scorer. I have no doubt about that.

L1nk

Interested to see how he does, could be in line for a job here or at another big club in the future if he does really well

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Hope he does really well. Bet CF I've seen at United. And our main when I fell in love with the club. Fond, fond memories.

Jericho

I loved Ruud. He was an absolutely ruthless striker. He deserved to win more with us.

If he would of stayed longer he would of been our top goal scorer in the clubs history, and would of took over Alan Shearer as the pl top goal scorer. I have no doubt about that.
I don’t think so. I think he joined us too late in his career to overhaul shearer, particularly given the injury problems to come in his 30s. Thats not to diminish how good Ruud was, I love that guy.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Really interesting to see how he does. He comes across really well in interviews. I’m fairly confident but we’ll see. Always nice to see a club legend and a nice guy taking over. Let’s see.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
How come psv are changing managers when there in a title challenge… was it a mutual decision?

Chairman Steve

The most unstoppable striker in the six yard box I’ve ever seen. If the ball came his way and he was in there, the ball is bulging the net 99 times out of 100. It‘s a shame he played in a largely transitional Utd team and didn’t win more.

44 goals in 52 games in 02/03 and from memory, he‘d have got to 50 goals easily if Sir Alex didnt rotate.

jesperjaap

Brilliant player in one of the few quiet periods under Ferguson when rebuilding the team.

Cant remember many better in the box than him, great positioning and finishing. Romario for me was easily the best in the box I have seen, but Ruud was certainly up there, best centre forward we have had I think in terms of a natural goalscorer

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
The most unstoppable striker in the six yard box I’ve ever seen. If the ball came his way and he was in there, the ball is bulging the net 99 times out of 100. It‘s a shame he played in a largely transitional Utd team and didn’t win more.

44 goals in 52 games in 02/03 and from memory, he‘d have got to 50 goals easily if Sir Alex didnt rotate.
He didn’t miss too many games that season. Was the year after when we bought Saha.

He started the season slowly then never stopped IIRC