Sack Ruud buy Klose!

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
A good player, outside the box as well as in. Always seems involved in the play.Done it on the big stage here and before. Good player by the looks of it

bigjet66

In yesterday's oppressed, today's agressors
I noticed he plays for the team and not for himself. He has a great football brain, is very skilfull and is a great goalscorer. The perfect partner for rooney, me believes.

edit: talking about klose and not that overrated big pile of shite aka Torres.

Dowders_Jnr

bigjet66 said:
I noticed he plays for the team and not for himself. He has a great football brain, is very skilfull and is a great goalscorer. The perfect partner for rooney, me believes.

edit: talking about klose and not that overrated big pile of shite aka Torres.
Don't get carried away. He isn't that good. Since the last World Cup he's been very quiet until this past season where he's been fantastic for Bremen. But against better opposition, his game is very limited. Decent player, but nothing more.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's almost 30 isnt he? Someone younger if we are to replace Ruud.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
he's 28 but for all we know he could have had personal problems? We know nothing looking in, and the guy that said torres is better....:wenger: Klose has done well this tournament scoring goals and he's done it before in another big tournament. This is Torres first world cup and he's still very raw. He might eventually be a fantastic player or he might be a cisse and end up 'abit' shit. Who knows? In saying that i'd rather Torres because he's young with alot to prove still and seems physically suited to the premiership but we'll see

ps..Klose didn't score...it was his general play and he's already got 3/4 goals against better teams...

Dowders_Jnr

Striker10 said:
he's 28 but for all we know he could have had personal problems? We know nothing looking in, and the guy that said torres is better....:wenger: Klose has done well this tournament scoring goals and he's done it before in another big tournament. This is Torres first world cup and he's still very raw. He might eventually be a fantastic player or he might be a cisse and end up 'abit' shit. Who knows? In saying that i'd rather Torres because he's young with alot to prove still and seems physically suited to the premiership but we'll see
You're absolutely right on Torres, he is still very raw. But he is already way past Cisse's level. The fundamentals for a truly great player are evident for Torres: his touch, vision, pace its all there. He needs a bigger and better club to push him to the next level.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
a_devil_inside said:
Ruud > Torres > Klose
Agree!
Keep Rudd please Fergie! But if not please don't sign Klose. Yes, he has a good record in the Bundesliga, but the Premiership is so much more demanding.
Wouldn't mind Torres though.

p_ps_sock

a_devil_inside said:
Ruud > Torres > Klose
Not sure about that, 2 seasons ago definately but Ruud just seems to be lacking something recently, I can't put my finger on it.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Torres > Klose....

i donno where ruud fits in, but id rather we sign torres than klose

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
SAFrules said:
He was born in Poland but he still plays for Germany
He was born in Opole, his parents are Polish and he communicates with Podolski on the pitch using Polish. He opted to play for Germany because Polish coaches didn't recognise his potential and refused to call him up in early stage of his career, just like in Podolski's case. However, the fact that Germany are always likely to compete for the rown might have been a factor, not sure about that.

As much as I like Podolski who always admit that he's a Pole and refused to sing their national anthem during WC game, I hate Klose because he's a cnut who probably never wanted to play for Poland and on many occasions says different things about this case, depends on which version is more convenient. I have nothing against players like him or Podolski joining German national team, it's obvious that they'd rather play for country that helped them to develop into certain class, but I don't tolerate acting.

Dino

Klose is a tournament performing player.And i still want ruud to stay.

Dino

We really do not need to sell ruud and buy an overated player like klose.

SAFrules

One was done in the Prem the other in a second rate Lge with only a couple of decent teams.

bigjet66

In yesterday's oppressed, today's agressors
Yes and one is the leading top scorer of the world cup and is the top man for a country who is in the semi-final while the other has been sacked by both club and country managers and is watching the world cup from his home...