Sacking managers before they are due to play United

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
feck me. I'm in disbelief that it's happened again. This goes back so many years though. I remember a relegation bound West Ham team beating us because they'd just binned Pardew.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

El Zoido

If you’re going for a new manager bounce, clubs are probably better off waiting until they play an easier opponent than us. It’s an annoying coincidence.

RyRy11

I believe the line of thinking is that you may as well introduce a new manager or caretaker when you haven't got much chance of winning anyway, it's almost like a no lose situation. Just so happens we are the club that it falls upon the most.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I'm not clicking on all those links, but are you telling me that 4 PL managers have gotten sacked right before playing us this season alone?! What are the odds of that?!

Chairman Steve

It’ll be for an FA Cup game though which will be like 3 days later. Any potential new manager isn’t going to do shit in that time and it‘s at home.

We’re just quite unlucky this season in this respect. I’ve always wondered whether rules should be implemented so that managerial changes are tied to the constraints of player transfer windows, instead of any time like it is now. There are times I feel like it’s abused especially now that you can see a manager can make all the difference to a team. Teams should own their decisions instead of cheat death potentially.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
It’ll be for an FA Cup game though which will be like 3 days later. Any potential new manager isn’t going to do shit in that time and it‘s at home.
Doesn't matter he just needs to pashun the lads so they play like they're fighting for their lives

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I think he would actually lift the team just enough to beat us on Thursday

But, he'd then go and buy a 38 year old Niko Kranjčar.

You win some, you lose some.
The loss would be beating us. They want it as toxic as possible for Levy.

Can a win be a loss?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
It's not exactly Emery coming in at a rejuvenated villa is it. Ryan Mason and no coaching staff...

Big Andy

Bloke
Imagine being an interim manager and being so shite that you get potted :lol:

Mr. Robot

Is there something in what?

This place is so paranoid :lol: