Sacking managers before they are due to play United

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Even 3 days before the season starts we aren't safe ffs

DavidDeSchmikes

how many times did it happen last season?

I recall Emery won his first game for Villa

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
This one works in our favour

Nickosaur

If every team fires their manager before they play us we might actually get relegated.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
They literally sacked their last coach right before we played them last time

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What the hell happened?! :lol:
Owners made promises to him and then changed plans for their outlook, didn't match his ambition, sold a bunch of player and refused to spend anything. They're basically prepping for relegation this season.

This one works in our favor.

acolyte

This one is good though, they're not going to find an equivalent ex-Spain and Real Madrid manager to replace him are they?

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
They haven’t backed him and he isn’t willing to ruin his reputation. They won’t do any better so should be a good thing for Utd.

Oranges038

It's gone beyond a joke at this stage.

Gary O'Neill apparently in line to replace him.

KeanoMagicHat

Loptegui was too big for Wolves. Since Mendes lost interest in favour of Saudi Arabia sign on fees, they’re in trouble.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Looks like that weird fecking Jorge Mendes Wolves project is coming to an end then.

Seems like there are so many shit sides shaping up for the bottom half this year it might be difficult for them to get relegated even if they're actively trying.

Chairman Steve

They’ve lost all their big hitters who previously give us problems like Neves, Moutinho, Traore and Jimenez.

They sold off one of their best young players Collins to Brentford.

I think this is different to traditional new manager bounce. This seems like panic stations. Your massive coup manager walking out a week before the season starts puts you in the shit.

croadyman

They’ve lost all their big hitters who previously give us problems like Neves, Moutinho, Traore and Jimenez.

I think this is different to traditional new manager bounce. This seems like panic stations. Your massive coup manager walking out a week before the season starts puts you in the shit.
Yeah they look back to that Wolves team from that 09-12 period to me before this Mendes conveyor belt of players existed

Gums

It seems it was mutual and he stayed on for so long to give them the opportunity to find a replacement. Seems they may have found one in Gary O’Neil.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66437744

bringbackbebe

Lopetegui wasn't sacked because of poor performance or player revolt for Wolves to have a new manager bounce. If anything, he was popular among the players and fans alike. He was basically the reason Wolves didn't get relegated last year and he will be sorely missed.

Mou Mou Land

I would argue this one is great news for us, they will have had no time to bed in with the new guy.
Just our luck that we have to face a 'new manager bounce' on the first bloody day of the season! :)

Woodzy

Can’t see them getting a new manager bounce for the first game of the season. They are going to be all over the place.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Could still be tough. Expect them to be ultra-defensive.

Cans&Bans

People here saying we should spank Wolves. it's like they've never watched a United v Wolves match. The most uninspiring, dull affairs you're ever likely to see. My advice, get absolutlely shitfaced and check the result in the morning