Sale thread ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Hello modmins,

I’ve been banned from participating in the club sale thread allegedly on the advice of several mods/admins.
I’ve asked @Carolina Red for an explanation because I genuinely don’t know what I have done to deserve such a ban, but I feel like I’m being ignored.
Can someone please explain why or look at this again? I think I’m far from the worst poster in the thread, I haven’t been WUM, I’ve not been abusive, I haven’t posted stupid crappy Twitter links or misleading information - I feel this ban is unjust and it’s kinda sucky. :(

Thanks,

Plant0x84

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
until you embrace qatar as the one, true owner, regardless of who owns us on paper, you will be rightfully persecuted.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
having 2,000 odd posts in there, i’d say “for your own mental health” is probably enough.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
From what I can see, the consensus is that you’re a bit of a spammer and disruptive, ie insulting people. Maybe find another outlet for your energy?

Reactions: Raoul

Member 125398

The authorities stepping in allowing @Berbaclass to take the crown unchallenged. Art imitating life? Whatever happens it's been an intersting contest.

Plant0x84

From what I can see, the consensus is that you’re a bit of a spammer and disruptive, ie insulting people. Maybe find another outlet for your energy?
Erm? Really?! With respect that’s preposterous. I’ve insulted one guy in the whole thread, and I used the word ‘tool’. People band around the C word at will, I myself have been accused of being an INEOS employee, related to Jim and called a cheeky fecker. I could have retaliated but haven’t. I have to say I feel really hard done by at this point.
As for spamming there is a lot of back and forth debate due to the topic. I’ve always tried to post respectfully and make sure the info I post is accurate and from a good source. I’ve tried to answer other posters questions where I can and contribute to the thread constructively. I’ve also apologised to other posters where I’ve got things wrong.

binary bot
I thought this was going to be about the sale of thread bans

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Erm? Really?! With respect that’s preposterous. I’ve insulted one guy in the whole thread, and I used the word ‘tool’. People band around the C word at will, I myself have been accused of being an INEOS employee, related to Jim and called a cheeky fecker. I could have retaliated but haven’t. I have to say I feel really hard done by at this point.
As for spamming there is a lot of back and forth debate due to the topic. I’ve always tried to post respectfully and make sure the info I post is accurate and from a good source. I’ve tried to answer other posters questions where I can and contribute to the thread constructively. I’ve also apologised to other posters where I’ve got things wrong.
Wasn't me that did it. Looks like you can't see the woods for the trees though. Maybe a break will do you good.

Plant0x84

Wasn't me that did it. Looks like you can't see the woods for the trees though. Maybe a break will do you good.
I know it wasn’t you, but I don’t follow the logic. You’ve got a newbie guy spamming seemingly in support of the Glazers getting everyone’s backs up, you’ve got a guy posting any old Twitter and Reddit nonsense WUMming for the Qataris and it’s me who gets the ban. 2 weeks seems disproportionate too. It just plain sucks. :(

Plant0x84

For what it’s worth, I used to moderate a forum years ago and I know then it was difficult at times. I can only imagine how much worse it’s got with the advent of social media and folk thinking they can do as they like through the anonymity of the internet.
I’m not trying to be difficult, or expecting special treatment, I just don’t feel like I’m in the wrong. I don’t see what I have done.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Lots of big things happening in the sale thread! Completely new information and new arguments every minute, you are missing out!

Dan_F

I was sure you were going to be asking to be thread banned because you couldn’t be bothered arguing anymore :lol:

2000 posts in one thread is some effort.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Are we allowed to think things? Would that be okay? Would you see the difference between ‘you’re all a bunch of tools’ and ‘I THINK you’re all a bunch of tools’?!!
That is banned too. Please refrain from this.

Amarsdd

tbf to Plant0x84, if that was the reason, there're probably 20+ more posters who should've been threadbanned before him.

hobbers

Bit ironic that he got thread banned for insulting the one person in that thread most often accused of wumming and being pro-glazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.