Salzburgs young guns: Sesko and Adeyemi

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I read some stories and interviews in Austria where it was stated that behind the scenes Roko Simic is believed to become one of the best strikers within the next few years. It seems PSV Eindhoven are looking at him.

This is something I do not understand. We watch these players join Ajax, Dortmund etc. for cheap and pay top money two years later.

aeh1991

Tottenham tries to sign Sesko, offered 20 mill. €. I do not see him leaving this summer. But he is a type of striker, United should go for. He is not ready now, but he will be a 20+ goals striker next year.
I would prefer him over Brobbey any day if we had to sign a young striker.

Primex

To the Sesko thread! :lol: :wenger:

Seriously though, RB scouting and recruitment - bravo. Clubs like this and the danish lads have become the link before your Dortmunds and Lille in the chain. Very slick business model
Is there a sesko thread

Resch

I read some stories and interviews in Austria where it was stated that behind the scenes Roko Simic is believed to become one of the best strikers within the next few years. It seems PSV Eindhoven are looking at him.

This is something I do not understand. We watch these players join Ajax, Dortmund etc. for cheap and pay top money two years later.
I do not understand United, we are not able to sign good young players. We just pay too much money for stars, who do not want to play for United.

Dan_F

There’s a very good chance a lot of these players won’t sit on the fringes of our team at that age. Look at Hannibal. He’d have been better served playing first team football in Austria for 18 months without a doubt.