Sancho speaks good english for a German...

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
MUTV interviewer - Jadon, welcome to United. How does it feel to be back in Manchester?

Sancho - Alright our kid, I've been gaggin to join United, so I'm dead happy it's done. Sorted. Nice one.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
MUTV interviewer - Jadon, welcome to United. How does it feel to be back in Manchester?

Sancho - Alright our kid, I've been gaggin to join United, so I'm dead happy it's done. Sorted. Nice one.
:lol:

MUFC Interviewer - Are you going to be celebrating scoring your first goal for Man United?

Sancho - I'm not even mithered mate, gonna go to Greggs on Market Street and get a barm cake and listen to the Piccadilly Rats play some Stone Roses.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
People making out like it’s normal. You pick up accents a bit but you don’t start talking like that because you’re living abroad for a few years :lol:

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
People making out like it’s normal. You pick up accents a bit but you don’t start talking like that because you’re living abroad for a few years :lol:
He sounds like someone who has lived in Bavaria :lol:. Clearly a put on.

LARulz

Hes been there since 16 no and been there four years? I havent heard him talk before this so ....

Only reason I wont ridicule him yet is due to Pogbas or Oles manc accent when talking
That's not the same. Does Pogba speak French with a Manc accent?

passing-wind

This is just a typical trait of adaptation in a foreign environment from another nation of origin. Have an English pal who does the same prior to Portuguese.

brian017

My mind was blown when I heard Dermot Gallagher’s natural Irish accent. He said the players found it hard to understand him on the pitch and decided to change his accent when he got the sky gig to accommodate the viewers. Seems like a common thing to do

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
My mind was blown when I heard Dermot Gallagher’s natural Irish accent. He said the players found it hard to understand him on the pitch and decided to change his accent when he got the sky gig to accommodate the viewers. Seems like a common thing to do
Was this him as a teenager