Television Schitt's Creek

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The wife and I just started watching this. What a delightful show and the run time (21 min) is perfect to squeeze in when we have a few minutes. So many familiar faces in the cast from our childhood and Stevie is a rock star!

Carolina Red

Staff
The wife and I just started watching this. What a delightful show and the run time (21 min) is perfect to squeeze in when we have a few minutes. So many familiar faces in the cast from our childhood and Stevie is a rock star!
It’s my wife’s favorite show. She’s watched through the whole thing over a dozen times at least

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
It’s my wife’s favorite show. She’s watched through the whole thing over a dozen times at least
I didn’t know if I would like it as sitcoms are not my thing but I really am enjoying it. The humor is great, but the growth of the characters is so well written and acted.

FriedClams

Ew, David!

the episode where his mum tells him to “fold the cheese” is amazing.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
We are in Season three and by far my favorite scenes are any with both David and Stevie. So good.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
We really liked it but got bored after a few seasons and never went back. We should probably try again as we probably stopped because we binged it too fast.

AaronRedDevil

I watched this last year and can't believe I missed it. I love this show. Though I'm sad that it was all over with no new season. I just found the show and it ends. Showed it to me family and they were hooked. I love that scene with the "simply the best" playing for David to sing.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Often end up listening to "A little bit Alexis" and end up laughing even after all this time

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
When I first started it I thought it was going to be crap but it is a very nice little show. Extremely wholesome and once you get to know the characters and their mannerisms it’s great fun.

The behind the scenes doc is also very sweet.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yeah it's a charming little show, character development is well done and the humour isn't too in your face. Dan Levy is very talented, and the ensemble cast seemed to have really good chemistry. The relationship between Alexis and David is particularly cute and feels very genuine.

Also, one of those shows that didn't overstay its welcome, it ended when it was still good, which was nice.

I really liked how David's pansexuality was just handled as a casual thing, it was nice.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah it's a charming little show, character development is well done and the humour isn't too in your face. Dan Levy is very talented, and the ensemble cast seemed to have really good chemistry. The relationship between Alexis and David is particularly cute and feels very genuine.

Also, one of those shows that didn't overstay its welcome, it ended when it was still good, which was nice.

I really liked how David's pansexuality was just handled as a casual thing, it was nice.
Yeah, so many shows when addressing sexuality seem to feel the need to introduce some conflict to the episode or arc. The episode with Patrick's parents being upset but only because he was afraid to tell them was handled really well.

Superden

when we finally get into bed together and netflix comes on, that 21 mins which distracts the wife is a godsend. just got to keep myself occupied for the 18 minutes of it.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

agreed. The way he explains it to Stevie (sometimes I like red wine, sometimes I like white) was really well done.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
agreed. The way he explains it to Stevie (sometimes I like red wine, sometimes I like white) was really well done.
Yep, "I like the wine, and not the label" was a very quotable phrase that came from it.

FriedClams

The second paragraph is very accurate. I can’t think of too many shows that bow out successfully with pretty much unanimous approval.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
We're so sad here that we finished it. It just seemed to get better and better with each season to me.

We loved too how often they include takes where they're very obviously on the cusp of losing it and laughing themselves at the absurdity of it all.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I had no idea that the actress who played Twyla was his daughter!
I didn't find out until a few seasons in. You can spot the resemblance between him and David from a mile away but it's not so obvious with her. Thank God she didn't inherit those eyebrows. :lol: