Television Scorpion (Netflix)

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Pretty fun and interesting, it's about a group of geniuses being recruited to help the government.

Feels like the real successor to MacGuyver for the 2020 equivalent.

And Katherine Mcphee is a looker

Andersons Dietician

It’s decent to a point then it becomes a little repetitive. I’m not sure if it’s been cancelled but the ending sucks balls.

However there are some cracking episodes and I felt I learnt a lot of handy science stuff along the way.

AkaAkuma

Was recommended it by a wife's colleague, he's into TV shows apparently.

It jumped the shark in the first episode, the moment the jumbo jet pilot had to dangle a USB cable out of the wheel entrance to a racing open top Porsche, which was then hooked up to a laptop with large gif loader on screen :lol:

Sylar

Started watching this

It's ridiculous at times and so OTT :lol: but enjoying it
Half way through s2
Some of the scenarios are so great, sometimes for the wrong reasons.

flappyjay

Started watching this

It's ridiculous at times and so OTT :lol: but enjoying it
Half way through s2
Some of the scenarios are so great, sometimes for the wrong reasons.
It's enjoyable TV if you don't take it too serious. Was disappointed it got canceled.

Sylar

It's enjoyable TV if you don't take it too serious. Was disappointed it got canceled.
Agreed
It's bonkers fun. I like the cast they have.
I'm surprised Netflix picked it up without any thought of doing more even if it was shorter seasons

Sylar

Ah man, what a shitty place for them to get cancelled. Im really surprised now that Netflix picked this up without a thought of finishing it off. Unless episodes were really expensive, but even then, instead of 22 eps, 10 per season (another 2 seasons) would make sense.
Something similar to Lucifer.

(Unless there is no interest in the show on Netflix either0

flappyjay

Ah man, what a shitty place for them to get cancelled. Im really surprised now that Netflix picked this up without a thought of finishing it off. Unless episodes were really expensive, but even then, instead of 22 eps, 10 per season (another 2 seasons) would make sense.
Something similar to Lucifer.

(Unless there is no interest in the show on Netflix either0
Shittiest way to end it. I hate producers that end a show like that without assurances of getting another season.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Can i ask is this like the X files and every episode is solved at the end? (Monster of the week etc.)

Or is it like a series where they build the story through multiple episodes?

I deplore monster of the week stuff.

flappyjay

Can i ask is this like the X files and every episode is solved at the end? (Monster of the week etc.)

Monster of the week stuff

Sylar

Monster of the week stuff
More apt would be world ending disaster of the week
I can see people rolling their eyes at stuff in this show, but I think those things made it fun for me. It was OTT at times

Shittiest way to end it. I hate producers that end a show like that without assurances of getting another season.
So frustrating. Wish they had an alternative ending episode to just round things off