Gaming Sea of Thieves (PC / Xbox 1 / Series S|X / PS5)

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Hadnt heard of this before but you re right it looks fun. Hopefully the kinda game that doesn't require tons of grinding or micro transactions to stay competitive.
Shouldn't need any micro transactions at all, you get everything at the begining and that's it?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Watched a couple of streamers play it today. It looks fun, but very dependant on having you and a few mates all playing at the same time.
Yeah, it's lacking a bit on a good reward system right now. It's a bit of a jump in, cause some chaos and then leave it for a week or two kind of game.

Some of the mechanics are brilliant though, the treasure hunting on islands is great. The grog system is loads of fun too. But it's seriously missing content. Hopefully the purpose of the beta is to test some of the features to know if they're work. Some do, some don't. The combat in particular needs a bit of work doing to it.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Had some real fun on this today with mates.
I played the Alpha for the last few months and it's good, and I expect to have fun with it, my only worry going forward is a lack of content.

That said, as it will be added to game pass on the day of release, £10 for a month aint a bad deal at all

Nickosaur

Looks fantastic. Those water/sea effects, and the lighting :drool:

I don't think it's my type of game, probably works best with a good group of mates, but I'd still love to explore some shipwrecks.