Television Seinfeld

Yagami

Good post resistant
@Yagami you're in for a treat. When Frank Costanza hits full stride he's immense. Serenity now!
Ha, I actually meant to mention you as I finally get how awesome your username is now :lol:

George already has so many classic moments/lines and I've barely started!

just seen this gem:

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's hard to pick a favourite character. I'd go with Kramer, but they're all so good.
Yeah, I'm loving them all. Kramer just had one of the funnier moments in the statue episode.

"Just make love to that wall pervert" :lol:
Did you get to the one where George tries to date Elaine's co-worker?
Not yet but it sounds like a good'un! I love Jerry but it's nice to see George, Elaine and Kramer interact with eachother from time to time, too.

Art Vandelay

:lol: Even the out takes of that were great.

This reminded me that it's still on Amazon Prime. I started back watching again from season 3. Do you ever worry that you might be George?

Yagami

Good post resistant
:lol: Even the out takes of that were great.

This reminded me that it's still on Amazon Prime. I started back watching again from season 3. Do you ever worry that you might be George?
I'm just about to start season 3 tonight.

You not a fan of seasons 1 & 2? I personally enjoyed them both.

Art Vandelay

I'm just about to start season 3 tonight.

You not a fan of seasons 1 & 2? I personally enjoyed them both.
Oh no, I'd started working my way through them again ages ago and somehow forgot they were even there, they got deleted off my watch list for some reason. So rather than start all over I just started at season 3 because I'd left off at like episode 5. Even the episodes that aren't classics are pretty good. Pretty, pretty good.

Even George doesn't think he is George until Jeremy Piven plays him to a tee. :lol:
:lol: The Elaine taking the method acting way too far.

SirAF

Ageist
The scene where Kramer and Newman are going at it making sausages in Jerry’s kitchen with the crazy music always kills me :lol:

Art Vandelay

Oh, my... I've just finished that episode and I loved it. That Bookman character is incredible!
:lol:

So disappointed to hear that was his only appearance :(
I thought he turned up again later, but I may be mistaken. You could see Jerry struggling not to laugh the whole way through his speeches.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
The last scene in that video was the one from the finale. It was the support cast that made Seinfeld, Jackie Chiles, Soup Nazi, Steinbrenner, Bookman, both sets of parents were all brilliat in their roles.

IrishRick

I bought each season on DVD years ago as they were released season by season. Their is a feature that I haven't seen before on any, of my many, DVDs that when you turn it on it gives subtitled trivia throughout each episode. Top class feature for a top class show

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
If it's out of the four main characters, then George would prolly be the most popular choice. But the beauty of Seinfeld are the ancillary characters that really make the show. Frank Costanza, J Peterman, Jackie Chiles, George Steinbrenner and Puddy all stand out.

Art Vandelay

For the longest time I never realized who was the voice of Steinbrenner. He also made some other cameos.
He is most off screen voices and several on screen characters. Warming himself up for Curb.

I'd agree it's the smaller characters that make it. Frank Costanza is the highlight for me, some of the others are as good, but it's the fact he's there so often and is always brilliant. Whereas guys like Bookman and the Soup Nazi are only there once or twice. Peterman was there for a while but a bit up and down.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Just watched the one where NBC approach Jerry for a sitcom. So that's where the show about nothing came from.

Apparently Jerry and Larry were surprised this caught on as they don't think of Seinfeld as a show about nothing. It's supposed to be about how a comic gets his material.