Sepp Blatter under criminal investigation by Swiss Authorities

MarkC

Bet he is halfway to Russia by now.

Platini to be investigated as well over a 2 million euro payment Blatter authorised to Platini.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

One of the two payments under investigation was made to a certain M. Platini.

:drool:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Great stuff.

He's either a criminal mastermind, or a guillable, delusional, bumbling idiot... either way, his comupence will be sweet.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
It was only a matter of time before something stuck to Blatter (and Platini). No honor amongst thieves.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

One of the two payments under investigation was made to a certain M. Platini.

:drool:
I said in the other Fifa thread I hope the European authorities get involved and maybe even look into Uefa, and here we are.

I hope they nail them all to the fecking wall.

MTF

Need to post again 'cos I'm so happy.
Working in police,prosecutor's office, and such must be one of the most frustrating jobs in the world at times, but then actually putting one of these guys in jail for good (know its not the case with Sepp right now, yet) must be one of those "Pursuity of Happyness" moments.

Crossie

Supports
vibrant attacking football
I'm really excited. Hope so much that FIFA and UEFA crash and have to be rebuilt from scratch.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
Another thread for Jack Warner's likely extraditoin to the US or shall we just celebrate here?

I'm sure Jack will give key evidence to bring down Sepp and the entire organization.

Former FIFA executive Jack Warner will face an extradition hearing in December after authorities in Trinidad and Tobago quashed attempts to have the case against him tossed out, officials said Friday.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We all know Blatter was fecked. I'm more happy about Platini. Odious Cnut.

Ringo 07

There's no doubt Blatter sold the FIFA World Cup TV rights to the Cariibean for a tiny fraction of their value to Jack Warner so that he might get a slice of that profit for himself and so that Warner would keep his mouth shut about what he knows if ever investigated

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Jack Warner, step up to the plate....before the Comedian Fool features you in another segment.

Canuckred64

There's no doubt Blatter sold the FIFA World Cup TV rights to the Cariibean for a tiny fraction of their value to Jack Warner so that he might get a slice of that profit for himself and so that Warner would keep his mouth shut about what he knows if ever investigated

Have to think if Warner is extradited to the US and he faces serious jail time, he will sell out his own mother to save his skin.

Moriarty

I suspect this is a bit like asking Al Capone to investigate the Mafia. The 'Swiss authorities' have a pretty good track record in keeping a lid on things.

SalfordRed1960

Looks like Platini is getting dragged into it as well. Would love Platini to get kicked out of Uefa, does nothing but protect his own, his countries interests and those of the big 2 in Spain.

I would like to see someone who really wants to make a difference to the football supporting world, even if that means dragging Uefa out of Fifa until the corruption stops.

RedRover

This was always going to happen. Once the U.S. started extraditing it was only going one way - these blokes aren't criminals, they'll sing like canaries once they realise what they're facing.

Platini up to his neck in it isn't surprising. Blatter backed him to take charge at UEFA. Nobody gets on in an organisation like FIFA without getting their hands dirty - they'll drag you in so they have as much on you as you have on them.

Moriarty

Looks like Platini is getting dragged into it as well. Would love Platini to get kicked out of Uefa, does nothing but protect his own, his countries interests and those of the big 2 in Spain.

I would like to see someone who really wants to make a difference to the football supporting world, even if that means dragging Uefa out of Fifa until the corruption stops.
Platini has turned into an obese autocrat. He really doesn't like English football at all and he makes no attempt to disguise his favouritism. Maybe it harks back to Heysel but he's no lover of the English.