Serie A vs La Liga Head-to-Head Draft

Marty1968

No idea when @Joga Bonito shows up again, but I guess he'd agree: We block Michael Laudrup instead of Keane (unless there's some rule that blocks can't be changed like it is with picks, which wouldn't make any sense).
No blocks are fine to change.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
New OP is sorted so will create thread in a moment.....
By the way, I think someone else suggested it as well, but it makes sense: We should make it a rule that the goalkeeper has to be the 4th player of one of the leagues. Or else we'll see 16 Bundesliga keepers in the draft, which would be a bit sad. There are so many quality and underrated Bundesliga players available, it would be great if they get a bit time in the draft spotlight. At least I'd like that rule.

Enigma_87

You know who
By the way, I think someone else suggested it as well, but it makes sense: We should make it a rule that the goalkeeper has to be the 4th player of one of the leagues. Or else we'll see 16 Bundesliga keepers in the draft, which would be a bit sad. There are so many quality and underrated Bundesliga players available, it would be great if they get a bit time in the draft spotlight. At least I'd like that rule.
Up for it, I suggested that as well.

Marty1968

Yep taken care of!

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Then we'll have 16 La Liga keepers :wenger:

I don't mind.

The Stain

Blocked Players

VivaJanuzaj/MJJ - Lahm, Schweinsteiger & Busquets
Skizzo/Pat_Mustard - Romario, Redondo and Xavi
Aldo/The Stain - Frank Rijkaard, Ronaldinho & Diego Maradona
Edgar Allan Pillow - Messi, Luis Ronaldo & Cristiano Ronaldo
Enigma_87/Snow - Robben, Ribery, Lewandowski
Crappycraperson - Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini
Tuppet - Matthaus, Nesta, Kohler
Sjor/anant - Van Nistelrooy, Suarez, Zidane
Downcast/KirkDuyt - Gianluigi Buffon, Iker Casillas, Manuel Neuer
Joga/Balu - Sammer, M. Laudrup, Gullit
RedTiger/LeChuck - Koeman, Raul and Rui Costa
Marty1968 -
@Gio -
mazhar13/Boycott - Brehme, Vierchowod, Iniesta
KM/Cal? - Batistuta, Baggio, Pirlo
Isotope - Stoichkov, Desailly, Thuram

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Then we'll have 16 La Liga keepers :wenger:

I don't mind.
Why? La Liga still has more depth than the Bundesliga, so I'm sure we'll see most teams with 4 Serie A, 3 La Liga, 3 Bundesliga players with the goalkeeper either from La Liga or the Bundesliga. It's much better than most teams with 4 Serie A, 4 La Liga and 2 Bundesliga players and one Bundesliga keeper.

The Stain

Why? La Liga still has more depth than the Bundesliga, so I'm sure we'll see most teams with 4 Serie A, 3 La Liga, 3 Bundesliga players with the goalkeeper either from La Liga or the Bundesliga. It's much better than most teams with 4 Serie A, 4 La Liga and 2 Bundesliga players and one Bundesliga keeper.
Yes, i had a think and it makes sense.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I deeply regret the lack of regard for La Liga keepers: they are human beings.

#Respect #Human-Rights #LoveLigaKeepers

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I don't think anyone would pick Stojkovic over Rui Costa in terms of peak form in Serie a based on his one year loan at Verona, when he was already past his peak and struggled with his knee injuries.

VivaJanuzaj

We laughed at Robbie/Roy Keane/Stojkovic and they changed to better players.
But people are whining about BuLi league players getting blocked, keepers getting blocked etc, I like how random everyone's blocks are, that way it's more interesting so just let people block whoever(as long as they're eligible obviously)..

The Stain

But people are whining about BuLi league players getting blocked, keepers getting blocked etc, I like how random everyone's blocks are, that way it's more interesting so just let people block whoever(as long as they're eligible obviously)..
It's all in good spirits :angel: We're all excited, innit?

Enigma_87

You know who
I don't think anyone would pick Stojkovic over Rui Costa in terms of peak form in Serie a based on his one year loan at Verona, when he was already past his peak and struggled with his knee injuries.
Yeah, as mentioned on the last page I agree with this in terms of league peak, but in terms of career peak should be before Rui Costa.

You know what i mean :p
in the essence of the draft you are right of course :)