Seriously ill fan gets massive surprise.

spwd

Just saw this on Reddit.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This club is built on the support of people like Pete.<br><br>The lifelong Red has been forced to give up his season ticket after being diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease.<br><br>So, for his recent 80th birthday, some friendly faces wanted to get in touch...<a href="https://twitter.com/LMHospiceCare?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@LMHospiceCare</a> ❤ <a href="https://t.co/YOA6lE6s3J">pic.twitter.com/YOA6lE6s3J</a></p>&mdash; Manchester United (@ManUtd) <a href="">February 16, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

prateik

Love how the reactions changed over time.. They were happy when Steve Mcclaren was wishing him.. it went up a level when first team players showed up.. and then Fergie came on..

Nico87

When I saw thread title I assumed they were making an underwhelming sequel to looking for Eric, lovely vid.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Love things like this! Such a simple little act but makes such a big difference to someone.

Although I was expecting a surprising Pete. As in like a Pete with 3 arms, or it turns out they're actually called Simon.

spwd

Do you think this is in the correct place and should I change the title? If I can?
I think more people would like to see it if they knew about it.

Mylock

Very well done, People like Pete are what's great about our club, a fan all his life and loves the club unconditional inspites of who may own it.

Marcus

Wow. Lovely vibes all round. All the best to Pete and may the club do him proud.

ryansgirl

Great video, thanks for warming our hearts and very best wishes to Pete - you`ve got people you don`t know and will never rmeet sending you positive thoughts. Never give up.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Absolutely wonderful. The look on his face when Sir Alex’s message plays is priceless.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Surely that Maguire message was meant for an opposition fan. I joke, it was a beautiful message from everyone.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
lovely stuff, i loved how they ratcheted up the surprise level climaxing with the legend that is SAF who took time to gave a lovely message.