Gaming Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Thought I'd post this because a friend of mine is part of the studio that developed this game and I obviously like them to do well. But also because I think there are quite a few on here who enjoy the real time tactics genre and these games often fly a bit under the radar.

The game is developed and published by Mimimi Games. I posted a thread about Shadow Tactics - Blades of the Shogun in 2016, they've since then also released Desperados 3 (bulding upon the series from the early 00s which a few might remember) and now Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew.

Unlike previous games they've released it on all plattforms right away this time, so you don't have to wait for Xbox/Ps5. All their previous games have been well received, the reviews for this one have been good as well and the price also isn't to steep (less than 40€ on steam). So maybe some might check it out :)

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not a big fan of the cartoony pirate setting at all, but their other games are quality.

Definitely give them a try if you liked the Commandos games from way back when - They're doing a sale on Shadow Tactics to promote the release of Shadow Gambit, so you can pick that up for about 3 quid now on steam as well if you want to give one a try.