Foot: Right
Father: @chattichattichatta
Squad Number: #47
Contract expires: June 30, 2024
Date of last contract extension: Feb 8, 2021
Outfitter: Adidas​

Grande

He's really not that good.
He’s as good as he is, that’s how good he is. He did quite well for Bolton in League one in a creative role, and he’s one of the kids who has gotten a few chances for the first team at a very young age. utd coaches has spoken very well about him.

Is he training with the first team? Is he injured? Is he already in negotiations for a loan? Anybody know?

SoCross

Let’s ask his dad.

Another loan should do him good, Championship.

Grande

Well it is a bit strange. Fair enough, some caftards have seen ‘I don’t see it with him’ for a long time, so no mystery for them. But for me, I’ve seen several coaches talking about his special qualities and impeccable attitude. He has been elevated beyond his age by several of them. I seem to temember even Ten Hg speaking about his talent early on. Also quite a few Bolton fans glowed about him last year.

one thing is not taking the next step, or fullfilling your promise, that’s dime-a-dozen. But to see players like Gore, Fernandez, Emeran, Forson, Aarøen seem to speed past him as fillers-in to the tour as he’s sent home, I am a bit surprized I mustconfess.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Well it is a bit strange. Fair enough, some caftards have seen ‘I don’t see it with him’ for a long time, so no mystery for them. But for me, I’ve seen several coaches talking about his special qualities and impeccable attitude. He has been elevated beyond his age by several of them. I seem to temember even Ten Hg speaking about his talent early on. Also quite a few Bolton fans glowed about him last year.

one thing is not taking the next step, or fullfilling your promise, that’s dime-a-dozen. But to see players like Gore, Fernandez, Emeran, Forson, Aarøen seem to speed past him as fillers-in to the tour as he’s sent home, I am a bit surprized I must confess.
Another case of too much too soon?

SAFMUTD

Did he get a loan?
To Bolton last season but he done nothing particularly special. Now he's with the u21s. He's been a labeled a promising youngster for years but he'll be 20 mid season and since his debut 2 and a half years ago he hasnt really progressed. Sadly I dont think he has a chance to make it here, maybe even at top level since he hasnt even secured a place in league one.

Last edited:

Based Adnan

Not sure why we didn't loan or sell him. At his age and the fact he's already played in League 1 he needs professional minutes. Playing in the u23s is a waste of time.

pascell

Yes to Bolton, but by some reports he's done nothing particularly special. Of course season just started but he's been a youngster for years now he'll be 20 mid season and since his debut 2 and a half years ago he hasnt really progressed. Sadly I dont think he has a chance to make it here, maybe even at top level since he hasnt even secured a place in league one.
Can't do anything particularly special for Bolton if he's playing for our u21s.

SAFMUTD

Where did you read he'd done nothing special for Bolton this season?
I looked into Bolton forum called the wanderer. Most posts about him are about them dont minding if they got him on another loan but didnt care if they couldnt get him. Some say it didnt worked out and some wanted him as a back up. It matches with the stats, 6 month loan 12 starts 4 subs 857 total minutes 1 goal involvement not really great numbers.

Red00012

Does any other club overhype our youngsters as much as we do?

SAFMUTD

Does any other club overhype our youngsters as much as we do?
Sure they do you just dont hear about them. I'd be surprised if other club fans know any youngster from our current squad besides Garnacho. They sure dont know about Shoretire just as we dont know about the ones from the that arent on the first team.

Mainoonited

Doing well for the under 21's apparently. 8 goals and 7 assists so far this season. If this continues for the rest of the season he really needs a loan next season at a club where he can get regular minutes in a competitive environment.

Thiagoal

He’s a player that is flying under the radar at the minute. I make it 13 goal contributions in 12 games this season (9 goals and 4 assists)

Although his name seems to have been around forever (U18’s debut came at 14) he’s still only 19. His development this season has been very encouraging!

Hopefully he gets a decent loan move where he can show similar talent in the men’s game

gajender

He’s a player that is flying under the radar at the minute. I make it 13 goal contributions in 12 games this season (9 goals and 4 assists)

Although his name seems to have been around forever (U18’s debut came at 14) he’s still only 19. His development this season has been very encouraging!

Hopefully he gets a decent loan move where he can show similar talent in the men’s game
What position is he playing .

Bondi77

Why is'nt this guy on loan??
What is the point of him playing U21 football?
If he has any future at Utd he should be at a mid table Championship side and shining in the process.

TheReligion

Abusive
If he has any future at Utd he should be at a mid table Championship side and shining in the process.
From memory he was meant to go on loan and was injured (although can’t recall if that was this season or last) either way had some bad luck with timings etc.

Ekeke

Was average on loan for Bolton in league 1 in 22/23 so that certainly calmed any hype with him

flameinthesun

Bit weird to moan about him not going on loan when he’s having a great season. The best way to get noticed and get the best possible loan options is to have a season like he’s having now.
I get his post although you make a good point about him having a good season for the u21s. Ideally I'd like a highly rated 19yo player to be out on loan or at least getting the odd appearance for us. With Shola I don't really see anything that he stands out at.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I get his post although you make a good point about him having a good season for the u21s. Ideally I'd like a highly rated 19yo player to be out on loan or at least getting the odd appearance for us. With Shola I don't really see anything that he stands out at.
Players develop and mature at different rates though. If he’s only just started to look too good to the U21s no harm giving him a season here. He’s already had one loan where he didn’t pull up any trees. Important that the next one goes well, so the more options the better. A shitload of goals/assists for our reserves will help with this.