Shola Shoretire agrees professional contract amidst interest from PSG, Bayern, Barca and Juventus

MZX7

@Vato @Varun @moses @Hectic @Solius
I think he is a great talent who needs to be kept and groomed into the superstar he can become.

Great news for United.

Shola Shoretire

TsuWave

at least post like a few sentences from a news source about this pro contract agreement

pablo__p

Took me a few seconds too many to work out that the title didn't announce that someone retired. Been a long day :rolleyes:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
how good is he? better prospect than Hanibal?
Hard to say, different positions and skill sets. Hannibal’s further along in his development presently. He’s highly rated by the club though.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Quite inconsistent but that’s youth football for you. They’re certainly a player in there. Here’s hoping he can develop into the player he has the potential to.

Foxbatt

Any relation to Ameobi? If so we will have Dave from Newcastle talking about it always.

MZX7

@Vato @Varun @moses @Hectic @Solius
Looks like Sancho.

Can he play like him?
Apparently impressing coaches at United -

Neil Wood - "He is very young, and doing excellent for the age of him. I am not expecting him to be man of the match or [a] main figure of the team, because he is so young, but he’s not going on that pitch and drowning or anything. He has probably been one of our most consistent outstanding performers throughout the season."

Shola Impresses