should teams like brighton be able to do that?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
surely they can’t do that!? why didn’t the premier league step in and stop that? i’ve been drinking since way before kick off and it still doesn’t make sense to me. we are footballing royalty. that result was like watching matt le tissier defecating on the princess royal whilst listening to martin tyler wanking himself dry.

what was the point of winning premiership after premiership when no one else had any money if it means little south coast pieces of shit like brighton can pass us around between their mates like the bitches we are?

the worst part is i don’t even care anymore. i’m like an abused spouse, staying because of the kids. why are teams allowed to beat us with such impunity and how can we stop this in future?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
we should limit the amount of teams that are eligible to play us to reduce this kind of thing happening again.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I blame Ronalod
he’s always been the problem. he went like 13 years between goals. danny welbeck had to move between like 3 clubs because he was so embarrassed about a scoring record like that.

Tap

Why not? Their players are better coached, fitter, have a better attitude and a stronger mentality.

Why should this team not suffer heavy defeats just because it is “man united”. How elitist.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Why not? Their players are better coached, fitter, have a better attitude and a stronger mentality.

Why should this team not suffer heavy defeats just because it is “man united”. How elitist.
yeah but just because they can run a bit farther than our players, should they be allowed to? the pl could have stopped that at any point if they had a shred of decency.

Last edited:

UnitedFire

we should limit the amount of teams that are eligible to play us to reduce this kind of thing happening again.
I suggest we play non league teams, but the points count for the Premier League.

We can rename the Premier League to the Manchester United super league to reflect our power :lol::lol:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I suggest we play non league teams, but the points count for the Premier League.

We can rename the Premier League to the Manchester United super league to reflect our power :lol::lol:
have our reserves won enough points ti take us to the top of the league? if so then this has my full support. though i bet rangnick still plays mata and jones in our reserves, the cock.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular

your capitalization is elitist. how dare you in Rimaldo's thread.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i just typed further when i meant farther. not even moyes did that. though moyes would have at least smashed a ball against the sealife center if brighton tried to pull that kind of shit on him.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
your capitalization is elitist. how dare you in Rimaldo's thread.
it’s that kind of attitude that makes pieces of shit like brighton think they are allowed to beat us.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
why doesn’t a. gone else care as much? would the princess royal allow harry redknapp to finish over her quivering breasts? then why should we.

Hughie77

No they shouldn't, UTD are in the moment of poor quality players, with no direction and there already looking else where, it was a display you see from a side who's just going through the motions, if you play an 11 and only 3 realy want to turn up your fecked. Season hurry up and end