Should we buy Costa?

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
No. Last thing we need is a player with a track record of malignancy such as his.

One of Mourinho worst buys (for him personally as I'd argue it helped get him the sack) I don't want him repeating the same mistake here.

Fracture90

He was one of the main mutineers against Mourinho at Chelsea, why would be want a snake like that in our team?

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
I think he's got something Man Utd over him. However he can have awful periods when he drops to a level that is hardly championship level. It's a huge risk.

FireballXL5

I'd rather we kept Rooney than buy that wanker. That's how much I dislike him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Moved it to transfer forum.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
He could be a great role model for Rashford, Martial and Pereira in the dressing room.

Would not like him anywhere near the club. I'm quite sure Jose wouldn't also.

Macern

Pee pee pants
What are you going on about Mkhitaryan and Mata being made to rot in the reserves. You do realise it's a squad game now. Did Fabregas start every game last season or William? City have a lot of options in attack and want to sign Sanchez to top it off. People need to worry about improving the team and not worry about players who have been hit and miss for us. Or worry about one of their favourites being on the bench.

Improve set pieces? You do that by signing players who can actually take set pieces. We let nearly every player in our squad take set pieces and nobody consistently delivered.

Martial and Rashford haven't yet proven they can consistently lead the line for a team that wants to win the league. That's what the aim should be next season. A title challenge should be expected. Jose knows that. Not another season of challenging for fourth.

You do realise that Young and our best player of last season Valencia were not fullbacks originally? Perisic has the same traits as them as in he is a hard working winger but is better going forward.

Yes all our centre backs are awful. That's why we had the second best defence. Probably would have been first two years running if we actually cared about the last few games of the season.
Mkhitaryan and Mata doesn't fit into your formation so how do you plan on using them? They won't play CM so therefore they won't be getting games

Yes we need to bring in someone who can take set-pieces. Or play Jones :wenger:

We can't disregard Martial/Rashford. We need to develop them. We also need to buy maybe two goalscorers, one #9 and one wide player. In that way we can mount a title challenge and build long term as well.

I don't see Perisic as a wing back. I don't think he is as hard working and good defensively as you seem to think.

We had the 2nd best defence last season because we played with a defensive sideback, a defensive midfielder and a hard working box-to-box midfielder. Obviously also because Bailly and Rojo performed but those two are in my opinion the only centre backs good enough. Maybe we can keep Blind, Smalling and Jones as backups but we need a 3rd starting CB and at least one more who can rotate with the three and is on close to the same level as them.

predator

Youth NITK
I'd have him here. I just love how cnutish he is on the pitch because in real life he is apparently a genuine nice guy. I love players who are so unpredictable.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Based on last season wouldn't you say Diego Costa made more of an impact?
He played a lot more than Morata but only scored 5 more goals. Morata has been excellent as a super sub for RM and I'm convinced he'll be a better #9 for us than Costa. He's also four years younger and can/will develop further unlike Costa.

Mike09

I can't stand his attitude. I don't think I can defend his attitude every game. So No. He's a top class striker though and don't get me wrong.

Heista

Supports
Ajax
He's like the Mourinho under the strikers.
So I guess that whatever people say against him now, they would love him once he is here.

RedNed77

For those people who don't find him cnutish enough.

About 25 seconds in, the bit where he sneakily coughs out a massive greeny into the gloved hand. A greeny sufficiently thick enough to not just absorbed by the gloves, so it can be thrown 5 seconds later at Ramos.

Don't get me wrong a I like a good anti-hero sometimes but something's are just too much.

Do. Not. Want.

MuranoLover

No , No and No !

I just can't handle seeing such a football lady on the pitch with a United shirt

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He spends half the games trying to pick a fight or diving. How can anyone seriously advocate that level of cuntery onto their team?

Zoo

No. He has only been arsed for half a season in the past 2 years.

ROFLUTION

Don't want our club or values to be associated with him. Surely his embarrasing acts would be damaging brand-wise too.

Zlatattack

I reckon Arsenal would be better off signing him. We're signing a younger striker, tend to only play one upfront and he doesn't want to be anyone's backup.

What we need is goals from our midfield and wide positions to supplement the goals from the striker. Look at Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City (Google club name and top scorers) each Club had 3-4 midfielders in double figures in the league (like mid teens). We didn't. That's what we need.

RedDevil@84

I reckon Arsenal would be better off signing him. We're signing a younger striker, tend to only play one upfront and he doesn't want to be anyone's backup.

What we need is goals from our midfield and wide positions to supplement the goals from the striker. Look at Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City (Google club name and top scorers) each Club had 3-4 midfielders in double figures in the league (like mid teens). We didn't. That's what we need.
He ll smash Wenger's face in the 2nd training. Or Wenger will try to smash his face and get roughed up by Costa in return

vk20legend

Starting next season PL will ban players retrospectively for diving if I remember correct. It'll be a miracle if he plays three games together without seeing a ban.

He's already a hated figure among opposition fans and pundits for his behavior sometimes. He will be a marked man for ban next year. Don't want.