Should we consider selling Pogba?

Mainoldo

So he helped get a draw against Spurs and half made up for his fckup up against West ham.

So what if he played every game, nothing to suggest in the rest of the games he was a improvement over Fred. Infact the football before lock down while Pogba was still injured is when the team looked the best and most balanced.
What when we was getting banged left right and centre by teams like Burnley.

Yeah well if he was no better than Fred maybe we should have played Fred instead of talking about player fatigue because apparently we need our first 11 for the full 90 minutes to win the game.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So he helped get a draw against Spurs and half made up for his fckup up against West ham.

So what if he played every game, nothing to suggest in the rest of the games he was a improvement over Fred. Infact the football before lock down while Pogba was still injured is when the team looked the best and most balanced.
Not in my view. The 3-4 matches after the Spurs game was the only football I thought we played like a big club. Featuring Pogba, Bruno and Matic. The only one who wasn't at the level was Rashford. Then it quickly went sour when everyone was run into the ground.

sillwuka

So no-ones consistent. It’s the same question I said with Jose. They look pretty 7/10 when playing for their country.

You must not like Greenwood either. When he doesn’t score he pretty much plays a 2/10.
I'll accept those performances from Greenwood. A young player who is growing into a position that we've asked him to play in.

Pogba is being played in his best position, no excuses. He should be showing more each week but I'm constantly underwhelmed by his overall game. Bear in mind I do rate Pogba.

BR7

Anyone sticking up for Pogba anymore must be insane.

He thinks he's bigger than the club, he won't keep it simple like he does for France and he's a liability.

Two games in the restart I thought he'd finally been allowed to be the player he wanted to be because Fernandes had taken over the responsibility to create for United. Couldnt have been more wrong, he changed back to his ball hogging, shit tricks and crap performances.

Get him gone, sick of him, sick of his crap displays, sick of his haircuts, sick of his dancing videos.

Let him be Madrid or PSG's problem. Actually it he goes to PSG he's gonna look world class in the farmers league.
farmers league

Devil81

Pogba is the best player we have, however it's clear after today's comments that his heart isn't in it 100%, if he doesn't want to be here he can get the feck out.
I say drop him for a few games and play VDV and see how he goes from here, if his attitude improves then good, if not just go.

How is he our best player?

He's our most overrated player, he's been shit that long it's impossible to suggest he's anything other than overrated.

BR7

farmers league
I think he’s a great player if he has the legs around him, but otherwise he becomes an actual liability. He wants to play for Real so let him go but I fear not many would want to pay the asking price. I do share the same sentiment with a couple of posters that VDB is his replacement and the decision has already been made.

Thiagoal

The most overrated player in the history of our great club! Please take him Real Madrid

AFC NimbleThumb

Pogba is the best player we have, however it's clear after today's comments that his heart isn't in it 100%, if he doesn't want to be here he can get the feck out.
I say drop him for a few games and play VDV and see how he goes from here, if his attitude improves then good, if not just go.
Vive la Pogba FC.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Hardly anyone, Bruno has consistently made contributions while dropping stinkers.

Pogbas bottom level is so bad I would rather a player who puts 7/10 performances in every week rather than a 10/10 every five games. If he was a top top player he would have performed better than he has.
I said this exact thing in his other thread.

For a team like ours, where the squad depth is already thin, we can't be carrying luxury players who only turn up when they feel like it.

lilcurt

A couple of years ago this would have bothered me, now I wouldn't see it as a major loss. Despite his ability he has just never performed consistently for us and after our start to the season we really don't need these headlines.

Just a shame he didn't make this statement at the start of the summer when we could have maybe cashed in and reinvested.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
A couple of years ago this would have bothered me, now I wouldn't see it as a major loss. Despite his ability he has just never performed consistently for us and after our start to the season we really don't need these headlines.

Just a shame he didn't make this statement at the start of the summer when we could have maybe cashed in and reinvested.
According to Romano he was going to return to Juve this summer but they couldn't pay up because of Covid.

AFC NimbleThumb

It’s baffling as much as it is embarrassing
No less embarrassing than our current captain; we’re a sideshow of a team & ridding the club of Pogba isn’t the answer.

It may be part of the solution but the salivating at any chance to have a dig at the man has been discussed to a point of nauseam.

Embarrassing :lol: Check the McTominay threads after he plays a 5 yard pass, sorry McSauce

fergosaurus

According to Romano Juventus were ready to make a big offer before covid came and affected their finances. I've been a fan of Pogba but I'm getting tired of his performances and flirting with other clubs so wouldn't be against seeing him go if we got a fair offer.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
It's my dream for him to play for Madrid too, and if he took lingard with him it would be a wet dream, if that happened I wouldn't even care if we got a fee or not.

White Fury

Lets hope Zidane still has a hard-on for Pogba and daddy Perez comes knocking at our door with 80 million offer. Woody should sanction the move straight away.

Eplel

The way he plays lately, he better start dreaming about playing for Ream Valladolid, cause Real Madrid is not gonna have this shit.

But I really really hope they fork us over 100m for him.

Mainoldo

I'll accept those performances from Greenwood. A young player who is growing into a position that we've asked him to play in.

Pogba is being played in his best position, no excuses. He should be showing more each week but I'm constantly underwhelmed by his overall game. Bear in mind I do rate Pogba.
That’s not Pogba’s best positions. Which is the bleeding problem. His best position got Ole a job.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The way he plays lately, he better start dreaming about playing for Ream Valladolid, cause Real Madrid is not gonna have this shit.

But I really really hope they fork us over 100m for him.
I don't think they will, not with Mbappe in mind and possibly Camavinga who can become what Pogba is at his best and possibly more.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
With his current form since May I don't think any top club would buy him. In fact, he needs to start playing better or he could end his career with a mid-level club and never play for France again.

redmanx

They're all still here. Look about a half page up from your post at where pocco quotes a few of them.

Yes, yes he is. (I know you mean in terms of sale price) Come get him, Zidane. Do it.

Good man.
Nobody can blame Pogba wanting to play for Real, its his "dream" he says, and why not? But why does he come out and say this now? Previously he wouldnt be drawn apart from a few vague mentions, but this is a "come get me!" plea to Zidane right at the moment United need every player giving 100% to Manchester United. If this doesnt finally convince the Pogba fan club that we are better off without him, nothing will!

redmanx

With his current form since May I don't think any top club would buy him. In fact, he needs to start playing better or he could end his career with a mid-level club and never play for France again.
I dont care where he ends his career as long as its not at United.

snowkarl

He seems interesting and genuine as a person. He's also an excellent footballer on his day, great vision, passing, range, intelligence. He's been rubbish this season mind.
When he calls his pillows "pogpillows" and house "poghouse", is that genuine and interesting to you?

Get rid.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Nobody can blame Pogba wanting to play for Real, its his "dream" he says, and why not? But why does he come out and say this now? Previously he wouldnt be drawn apart from a few vague mentions, but this is a "come get me!" plea to Zidane right at the moment United need every player giving 100% to Manchester United. If this doesnt finally convince the Pogba fan club that we are better off without him, nothing will!
It doesn't convince me of anything because I've watched the whole video and I still think United is better off with a player like Pogba than without, whether we want to talk on the field or off-the-field attraction for other players to want to join the team. Now if we want to talk fantasy scenarios where someone offers 9 figures, then it's something worth considering, but do I even trust United to properly use those funds to get an actual upgrade? Not really.

Wayne's World

I hope for Paul Pogba's career that he does leave, the club is currently a sinking ship with no ambition to win trophies. Why should he stay?

If he handed in a transfer request in the morning I'd fully back him, I'd do the same If Martial, Bruno, De Gea etc did the same

snowkarl

Freud would have had a field day with him and his super inflated ego.
You could take the corner shop home trained therapeut and they could do plenty of psychoanalysis no problem... he's the most transparent guy ever. I think he actually believes he projects confidence, talent and importance, but it's just pathetic.

I hope for Paul Pogba's career that he does leave, the club is currently a sinking ship with no ambition to win trophies. Why should he stay?

If he handed in a transfer request in the morning I'd fully back him, I'd do the same If Martial, Bruno, De Gea etc did the same
He's not had a good back to back set of games for how long? 2 years? As if Manchester United are bringing him down... he's the one failing to perform.

If Bruno, Martial, Rashford, Greenwood, Fred & Matic can all perform around him - why does he always need a different role, new formation or expensive team mates? Always excuses, excuses.

He should definitely leave, so we can grow without him. It's no coincidence we finished 3rd last year after this guy being out of the team for most of it. He just drags us down. I'd rather play Lingard.

Stretender

I hope for your sanity as a fan as well, you follow and support whichever team Pogba joins.

The rest of us will support the club whether it shows ambition or not.

starman

What when we was getting banged left right and centre by teams like Burnley.

Yeah well if he was no better than Fred maybe we should have played Fred instead of talking about player fatigue because apparently we need our first 11 for the full 90 minutes to win the game.
Not in my view. The 3-4 matches after the Spurs game was the only football I thought we played like a big club. Featuring Pogba, Bruno and Matic. The only one who wasn't at the level was Rashford. Then it quickly went sour when everyone was run into the ground.
You mean against relegation fodder. Brighton, Villa and Bournemouth.. Sheffield United have been hit and miss since restart.
Before lockdown when it was Fred Matic and Bruno we were 10 games unbeaten and were beating City and Chelsea.

Wayne's World

I hope for your sanity as a fan as well, you follow and support whichever team Pogba joins.

The rest of us will support the club whether it shows ambition or not.
I follow this club though good times and bad times but let's be realistic here. Our clueless board decided not to invest in squad that badly need repairing in the right areas this summer when Stevie Wonder could see the problems we had (CB and RW). Are we going to win anything under this management or manager who seems like he doesn't have a clue what he is doing? No so why should he stay? Yeah people will say he's underperformed and he was awful against Spurs on Sunday but in the right system when playing for France he created three goals last night.

Until we show a bit of ambition, he's fully right to leave the club and we are going nowhere as a club

Jibbs

We won't win anything until we have Pogba and De Gea in the team and yeah I know we won the the league in 13 and europa in 17.
Absolute leeches both of them.

Stretender

I follow this club though good times and bad times but let's be realistic here. Our clueless board decided not to invest in squad that badly need repairing in the right areas this summer when Stevie Wonder could see the problems we had (CB and RW). Are we going to win anything under this management or manager who seems like he doesn't have a clue what he is doing? No so why should he stay? Yeah people will say he's underperformed and he was awful against Spurs on Sunday but in the right system when playing for France he created three goals last night.

Until we show a bit of ambition, he's fully right to leave the club and we are going nowhere as a club
Some of us are more than happy to see mercenaries leave the club.

Those who support mercenaries can also follow them wherever they go.

We support Manchester United.