Should we consider selling Pogba?

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
Just relegate him to the reserves. Such a prick raising this same shit every year.

Coops73

We should of fecked him off a long time ago, I’m not keen on the player and he’s shown me nothing to change my mind since he’s been here, it’d be best for him and the club if he moved on in my opinion.

Ryan Bobson

Tired of the circus that is Paul Pogba , just go i am sure it wont take Madrid's fickle fans too long to boo him and then he will say its always my dream to play for Juve again , good riddance

remo

I just hope Ed is smart enough to unload Pogba within a year without giving him contract. He is 27 - it's his prime time now. He should be flying around field, ripping goals, assists, dominating.....
Unfortunately Ed will give him 5 years at 350,000 (or more) a week and in two years we will be trying figure it out how to get rid of his contract.
I think problem with Pogba is that nobody wants to pay close to asking price so we are stuck with him.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
The only display of 'stupidity' is the title of this thread, only one steeped in the dark arts of 'ultimate stupidity' would have bothered to create such nonsense.

It is not a crime to talk about race in life unless you are prejudiced.
Keep telling yourself that but I will be proven right. He's not going to work out here, I just think you're daft because you can't recognise this. But I'm not arguing with somebody that wants to drag this into a race discussion to distract from Pogba's issues. You're so blind to his shortcomings that you are the absolute worst person to give an opinion on Paul Pogba. I've seen it many times over the years on here, some patriotic nutter can't accept when one of their own is failing at United and comes here to defend them. I told them where to go too.

And you're as stupid as they come if you think he gets played in DM because of his size or skin colour. It's the most outlandish thing I've read on here and that takes some doing.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I've been in this camp for throughout Pogba's stay at Utd. There's a chance for progress once he's gone.
For that matter, has any club in the world expressed interest in Pogba. After the way he's performed at Old Trafford, I can't imagine any big club wanting to take a risk of having a toxic personality in their dressing room.
No nice to see you posting here again! We also agree on this subject.

See you 'around' :)

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Where's the Pogba brigade? Off working hours?
Everybody has surely had enough now. He doesnt deserve their arguments on his behalf because the guy doesn't give a toss about the fans or this club. He doesnt play like he does and he doesn't talk like he does. It's time questions were asked, no matter what you previously thought of him. He was capable but he let us and himself down, now he's just hammering home this point.

RedDevil@84

Am I the only one who feels indifferent whether he talks of Real Madrid or not? It is not 2015. And so much has been said by him and his agent and all in past 5 years. I really don't care much.

He is right though. Most of the European players consider Real Madrid as a dream destination to play. 13 time CL champions.

PoTMS

Please for the love of God, Madrid come in and take him. I'd bite your hand for £50m.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Am I the only one who feels indifferent whether he talks of Real Madrid or not? It is not 2015. And so much has been said by him and his agent and all in past 5 years. I really don't care much.

He is right though. Most of the European players consider Real Madrid as a dream destination to play. 13 time CL champions.
Literally this I’m so meh about it, maybe because his performances for us haven’t been all that for a while and I say that as someone who rates him very highly.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Literally this I’m so meh about it, maybe because his performances for us haven’t been all that for a while and I say that as someone who rates him very highly.
Agree it's time for him to go but this interview is nothing different. Infact he spoke at length about United and just one line about Real Madrid.

Worst thing is we didn't plan this and will get less money for him now as he is in his last year of contract

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Agree it's time for him to go but this interview is nothing different. Infact he spoke at length about United and just one line about Real Madrid.

Worst thing is we didn't plan this and will get less money for him now as he is in his last year of contract
Yeah exactly it all feels like a forced marriage where all parties have to pretend they’re happy.

Such a shame it’s ending this way but oh well.

Roane

Everybody has surely had enough now. He doesnt deserve their arguments on his behalf because the guy doesn't give a toss about the fans or this club. He doesnt play like he does and he doesn't talk like he does. It's time questions were asked, no matter what you previously thought of him. He was capable but he let us and himself down, now he's just hammering home this point.
I'm not a Pogba fan boy and as I said the only issue I have with selling him is what we do with the money, currently we don't seem to have a plan.

However and hear me out, what it Pogba is right?

Let's be honest he left the first time due to SAF not playing him and was offered a good money to play. Can't really begrudge him

He came back and seemed really happy but was a world cup winner and we were a mess

Has just seen what we have done in terms of signings and thinks I'm gonna be playing in a 2 with matic, can't do it and get stick

He is in his prime and like some of us fans can't really see a big trophy or the league any time soon.

I think he genuinely loves utd and although he got no support when deciding to get surgery done turns out it was the right decision

He can't really influence the board and manager and doesn't have the support of fans so looking to leave is the only option if he wants medals and trophies.

Also he played really well for France apparently so there is a player there. Just maybe an unhappy one when at his parent club

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

You mean kids all over Europe don’t dream of chasing top 4 in Gorse Hill?

pablo__p

I'm not a Pogba fan boy and as I said the only issue I have with selling him is what we do with the money, currently we don't seem to have a plan.

However and hear me out, what it Pogba is right?

Let's be honest he left the first time due to SAF not playing him and was offered a good money to play. Can't really begrudge him

He came back and seemed really happy but was a world cup winner and we were a mess

Has just seen what we have done in terms of signings and thinks I'm gonna be playing in a 2 with matic, can't do it and get stick

He is in his prime and like some of us fans can't really see a big trophy or the league any time soon.

I think he genuinely loves utd and although he got no support when deciding to get surgery done turns out it was the right decision

He can't really influence the board and manager and doesn't have the support of fans so looking to leave is the only option if he wants medals and trophies.

Also he played really well for France apparently so there is a player there. Just maybe an unhappy one when at his parent club
Even if that's true, he can FO for whoring around.

MissKatie

Supports
Northampton Town
I love him...on the one game in 20 he's good. The rest he's a passenger or at worst rubbish.

Since he doesn't want to be here ask Real if they'll pay the 80 million to us and if they no laugh at Pogba and put him in the reserves and don't play him

Yes I'm being extremely petty but I've no time for the constant flirting with other clubs crap

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's never going to work out for him here and hopefully his sale can be our Coutinho moment where we go onto bigger and better things once he's gone

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
He's not suited to that deep lying playmaker. His ego takes over and he tries to dribble in silly places, loses ball, oppo counter.

Rather see Donny play there. Sell Pogba for 70-80m next year and be done with him.

This isnt about his comments, its about what he brings to the team, which when playing deep, isnt a lot.

He either starts in place of Bruno or not at all.

Suv666

Madrid would buy him if he put in a half decent performance once a blue moon. The fecking nerve