Siiiiuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Those thinking he is the problem are having to jump through hoops now.

More talent in his pinky than Rashford has on his best day, and he puts in a better shift too.

The ire of the fans needs to start going to the players who deserve it, not a world class player who has come back and given his all in a woeful side.

Castia

21 for the season, knocking in hat-tricks at 37 he's amazing

Tap

The only one with a winning mentality in our squad, the one who dragged us into the CL knockout rounds, the first player to score hat-tricks in the post Fergie era. And a 37 year old at that.

And yet there are so many who are happy to heap the bulk of the blame on him for the poor results and want him to leave while happily defending mediocrity like Pogba, Maguire, Rashford. The mind boggles. :houllier:

Tap

21 for the season, knocking in hat-tricks at 37 he's amazing
And doing it in the EPL too while Messi can't hack it in the farmers league playing for a dominant team.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I’m not 100% sure but we need to find a place for him somewhere because right now he’s our only capable match winner and we need as many of those as we can get not lose them.
I wonder if something like this may work

---------------De Gea---------------
RB---Varane---CB---LB
------------------DM------------------
-------Bruno----------Fred-------
Sancho----Nunez----Ronaldo

Clearly the left sided CM would have to cover for him defensively hence why I've stuck Fred in (who I do think ETH will like)

ShinjiNinja26

I wonder if something like this may work

---------------De Gea---------------
RB---Varane---CB---LB
------------------DM------------------
-------Bruno----------Fred-------
Sancho----Nunez----Ronaldo

Clearly the left sided CM would have to cover for him defensively hence why I've stuck Fred in (who I do think ETH will like)
Yep, could work. We’d obviously be sacrificing width on the left hand side but it would be worth it for the potential match winning contribution he would give the side.

Red Rash

Will Smith slaps Chris Rock and wins an Oscar

Ronaldo slaps the phone out a kids hand and gets a hat trick

First thing on Monday morning I'm walking up to my boss and slapping him to get the promotion I've been looking for

DevilRed

We did him so dirty this season.

This team was supposed to have the personnel to challenge for trophies.

Instead we've surrounded him with a bunch of quitters and cnuts.

Hopefully he sticks around next season for Ten Hag and we have a big rebuild in midfield/fullbacks.

I swear that he could do so much more damage with a functioning team behind him.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Still convinced he would be smashing it if was at City instead of this shitshow of a team.

NotQuiteManc

He is just incredible. That finish, under so much pressure from two defenders, just wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.