Siiiiuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Why didn't he do his trademark Siu celebration? His new celebration seems like a relieved prayer that he has finally scored. Anyway Ronaldo and his fans are cringemonsters. :lol: Enjoy his goals when you can because I assure you that there won't be many such moments this season.
maybe because he's more a team man then lots of those here who profess to know everything about him would like us to think.

Meanwhile, BT commentator is the third different one to report that he's been told how good Ronaldo is with the younger players in training

RedDevilMachine

Look there’s a hater here hiding behind a green smiley in cringey/embarrassing manner spreading toxicity around.

That’s sad.
I remember you as the guy who would cheer for Ronaldo's goals if he had ended up at City and scoring for them. That has to be the most sad, cringey and embarrassing thing I've ever seen on an internet forum. :lol:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I remember you as the guy who would cheer for Ronaldo's goals if he had ended up at City and scoring for them. That has to be the most sad, cringey and embarrassing thing I've ever seen on an internet forum. :lol:
Finally a direct response after trying to hide away from criticism, but unfortunately the best effort you could do is based on a purely hypothetical scenario which doesn’t even exist. How sad.

It must have brought you many painful memories watching him scoring those 700 goals all these years. Can’t imagine how’s pathetic it is like for someone like you to live a life as a hater on internet, spending all your time spreading toxicity in a thread about a player you hate most, and yet again the best you could do, is hiding behind a green smiley. So cringey, but I guess it’s your thing.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Although I think Ronaldo's time at OT is almost done, I think there are more goals before he goes. But everyone I have listened to connected with the club have praised him for his professionalism and his support and encouragement to the youngsters. So, for that, he should be praised on this forum

RedDevilMachine

Finally a direct response after trying to hide away from criticism, but unfortunately the best effort you could do is based on a purely hypothetical scenario which doesn’t even exist. How sad.

It must have brought you many painful memories watching him scoring those 700 goals all these years. Can’t imagine how’s pathetic it is like for someone like you to live a life as a hater on internet, spending all your time spreading toxicity in a thread about a player you hate most, and yet again the best you could do, is hiding behind a green smiley. So cringey, but I guess it’s your thing.
I am not hiding away from any criticism, I am here. The purely hypothetical scenario you mentioned would have become a reality now if the club didn't offer Ronaldo more money. He is a mercenary and he would have already been a City player by now and you will be cheering for his every goals in a City shirt who is one of our biggest rivals. And then you went on about how you are like Ronaldo's father. My goodness, I find that so sad and disgusting. You clearly love Ronaldo more than Man Utd. That's fine, no need to try to hide it.

I don't hate Ronaldo, I just don't give a shit about him. I just find his fanboys so cringe and embarrassing. A grown up adult doing "SIUUUU" each time he scores a goal. :lol: Even Ronaldo is probably embarrassed to SIU now with his poor form so he changed his trademark celebration.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I am not hiding away from any criticism, I am here. The purely hypothetical scenario you mentioned would have become a reality now if the club didn't offer Ronaldo more money. He is a mercenary and he would have already been a City player by now and you will be cheering for his every goals in a City shirt who is one of our biggest rivals. And then you went on about how you are like Ronaldo's father. My goodness, I find that so sad and disgusting. You clearly love Ronaldo more than Man Utd. That's fine, no need to try to hide it.

I don't hate Ronaldo, I just don't give a shit about him. I just find his fanboys so cringe and embarrassing. A grown up adult doing "SIUUUU" each time he scores a goal. :lol: Even Ronaldo is probably embarrassed to SIU now with his poor form so he changed his trademark celebration.
Well I guess that’s the best you‘ve got here, keep repeating on a hypothetically scenario, as if there’s anything to do with reality at all. That’s quite sad really.

Look you have been posting shite here right after one of legend in the game got his unprecedented 700th club goal, you will expect shit throw into your face too. Merely hiding behind a green smiley in your posts won‘t save yourself from such embarassment. You are making yourself looking cringey here.

RedDevilMachine

Well I guess that’s the best you‘ve got here, keep repeating on a hypothetically scenario, as if there’s anything to do with reality at all. That’s quite sad really.

Look you have been posting shite here right after one of legend in the game got his unprecedented 700th club goal, you will expect shit throw into your face too. Merely hiding behind a green smiley in your posts won‘t save yourself from such embarassment. You are making yourself looking cringey here.
I called you out for who you are and you failed to address anything I've said and then you went on a tangent about me "hiding" behind a green smiley, if you're so easily offended by a green smiley then you have some issues. :lol: You love Ronaldo more than Man Utd stop hiding, you're the one making yourself look cringey.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I called you out for who you are and you failed to address anything I've said and then you went on a tangent about me "hiding" behind a green smiley, if you're so easily offended by a green smiley then you have some issues. :lol: You love Ronaldo more than Man Utd stop hiding, you're the one making yourself look cringey.
You can‘t be serious kid, keep asking people to address to your hypothetical scenario? Can‘t even tell what’s in reality now? Well its getting embarrassing to a point to even ask you this, but how old are you?

And the way you just assume people will get offended from your childish act too, while you keep dodging all the criticism being pointed at you in this thread. Cringey stuff here.

Oh you are here only since 2021, maybe afterall you really are just a kid. That explains all.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
It's because Ronaldo is his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.