Siiiiuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilMachine

Why didn't he do his trademark Siu celebration? His new celebration seems like a relieved prayer that he has finally scored. Anyway Ronaldo and his fans are cringemonsters. :lol: Enjoy his goals when you can because I assure you that there won't be many such moments this season.

Red00012

Why didn't he do his trademark Siu celebration? His new celebration seems like a relieved prayer that he has finally scored. Anyway Ronaldo and his fans are cringemonsters. :lol: Enjoy his goals when you can because I assure you that there won't be many such moments this season.
Take a day off for yourself

crossy1686

career ending
Calls people who want Ronaldo to score 'fans' and 'cringemonsters' then goes on to revel in the idea a Manchester United player won't score many more goals this season when we don't have a recognisable CF who can stay fit for consecutive games. Cringe indeed.

RedDevilMachine

Calls people who want Ronaldo to score 'fans' and 'cringemonsters' then goes on to revel in the idea a Manchester United player won't score many more goals this season when we don't have a recognisable CF who can stay fit for consecutive games. Cringe indeed.
He is already finished as a top player. He scored a goal big deal, that's his job and it's only his second goal this season yet the reactions on here are so over the top melodramatic. It's seriously cringe and embarrassing.

crossy1686

career ending
He is already finished as a top player. He scored a goal big deal, that's his job and it's only his second goal this season yet the reactions on here are so over the top melodramatic. It's seriously cringe and embarrassing.
I'm far from Ronaldo's biggest fan but he hasn't played due to trying to leave all summer, not having a preseason due to that and Martial being in form, so it's hard to score goals when you don't play. Whether you like him or not, we need him to score goals when Martial is made of glass and Rashford isn't a CF, so it's super weird that you're revelling in the idea that he's finished and won't score more goals this season. If anything, I'd say your behaviour is cringe and embarrassing, apparently you're a fan of the club? Just a long as Ronaldo doesn't score?

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
How many games has he actually played this season.
Hands up. I am a big Ronaldo fan. As are millions of others both here and around the world.
And I fully accept that at 37, he is no longer the player he once was.
And I also accept that United fans have the right to call him out when he is not performing to their expectations.

But come on. Let's show him the respect he fully deserves.

Pickle85

You sound like you hope this is the case. Why is that? Weird to actively hope a current player doesn't do well.

Lyng

I bet you are fun at parties....

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Make this man a permanent newbie. Pathetic post from a United fan

Josh 76

I don't even think Ronaldo had a bad game yesterday and people are still slating him?
I’m not in the Ronaldo fan club and would like it if he left in January. But yesterday he as brilliant!

Judas

Open to offers
I'd take over the top positivity about our players than whatever it is you bring to the table as a "supporter".

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I’m not in the Ronaldo fan club and would like it if he left in January. But yesterday he as brilliant!
I'm the same. I'm no fanboy and he obviously is on the slope of decline but some people are almost wishing it on him. The guy actually did a great job yesterday and scored a lovely goal and still some people are just sticking the knife in. Crazy.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He looked a bit fitter yesterday and took his goal well. Even won the ball back a few times.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Are your other 143 posts as cripplingly miserable as this?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm the same. I'm no fanboy and he obviously is on the slope of decline but some people are almost wishing it on him. The guy actually did a great job yesterday and scored a lovely goal and still some people are just sticking the knife in. Crazy.
They also refuse to acknowledge his role in the 2nd and 3rd goals v Arsenal. It's actually his pressing at key moments that helps wins us the ball back.

RedDevilMachine

I'm far from Ronaldo's biggest fan but he hasn't played due to trying to leave all summer, not having a preseason due to that and Martial being in form, so it's hard to score goals when you don't play. Whether you like him or not, we need him to score goals when Martial is made of glass and Rashford isn't a CF, so it's super weird that you're revelling in the idea that he's finished and won't score more goals this season. If anything, I'd say your behaviour is cringe and embarrassing, apparently you're a fan of the club? Just a long as Ronaldo doesn't score?
He is a narcissistic snake who only cares about himself. The moment we failed to qualify for the CL, he asked to leave and he is only still here because no clubs want him. He would have joined City if we didn't offer him more money and it's no coincidence that the moment he joined the club, the entire team became so disjointed last season and that was the end of Ole's tenure where we ended up in our worst finish. He scored a winning goal yesterday, great. I'm happy about the result but I definitely will not make such cringe and embarrassing posts about how he is a club legend and GOAT.

Volumiza

They also refuse to acknowledge his role in the 2nd and 3rd goals v Arsenal. It's actually his pressing at key moments that helps wins us the ball back.
His possession play is actually very good. He showed yesterday that he can play ETH football. People will see what they want to see I guess.

Volumiza

He is a narcissistic snake who only cares about himself. The moment we failed to qualify for the CL, he asked to leave and he is only still here because no clubs want him. He would have joined City if we didn't offer him more money and it's no coincidence that the moment he joined the club, the entire team became so disjointed last season and that was the end of Ole's tenure where we ended up in our worst finish. He scored a winning goal yesterday, great. I'm happy about the result but I definitely will not make such cringe and embarrassing posts about how he is a club legend and GOAT.
Hopefully you've now reached your 5 posts for today chap!

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Well this is Ronaldo goal celebration thread, and he just scored his 700th club goal, the first ever milestone of its kind in football history.

And then we have here some pathetic hater who can’t help himself coming here spreading toxicity around, instead of celebrating a Man Utd win.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Yep sure you're delighted about this, even though hes scoring goals for hmmm the team we all support.

crossy1686

career ending
Who cares? He did ask to leave but he’s still here and scoring goals for Manchester United, when we need him to also, we weren’t exactly trying to replace him in the summer window either, that’s on us for allowing this situation to happen. From his perspective, he has the chance to do something that no one in his lifetime will ever be able to replicate, possibly ever, I can understand his motives but I can also disagree with them from my perspective.

You genuinely think he was our biggest issue last season? And if he leaves we win the league or something? Pogba and Lingard would have become great or something? This reads a lot like a jilted lover writing posts through tears.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I didn't know the Everton kid whose phone Ronaldo slapped last season is posting on the Caf but you're welcome either way.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Careful now. To you he might be just a footballer but to some of us he is more of “religion” or even a “cult” thing, rather than just a hobby.

Deery

Dreary
You mean United fans?

NewYorkRed

Haha I love it. Posts like this are awesome. I hope you have a better day today than yesterday, and if not, here’s something to brighten it up:
SIUUUUUUUUUU.

Deery

Dreary
It's weird that you can't be happy he scored without being accused of being a fanboy.
The actual rage and bitterness of seeing an United player score is strange, nearly as strange as trawling the internet looking for stats for weeks to discredit him then vanishing when he scores.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I thought he was playing shite lately, then I was happy he scored yesterday. Hopefully he scores loads more for us.

Beat that for cutting edge takes.

RedDevilMachine

Careful now. To you he might be just a footballer but to some of us he is more of “religion” or even a “cult” thing, rather than just a hobby.
That's sad.
Haha I love it. Posts like this are awesome. I hope you have a better day today than yesterday, and if not, here’s something to brighten it up:
SIUUUUUUUUUU.
I had a very good day. United won and I just saw all of Ronaldo fanboys coming out of their woodwork in meltdown. Just reinforce how cringe his fanboys are. Embarrassing stuff. :lol:

Micky Targaryen

*bump*

Hey guys, little Miss Thing here wants attention.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
That's sad.

I had a very good day. United won and I just saw all of Ronaldo fanboys coming out of their woodwork in meltdown. Just reinforce how cringe his fanboys are. Embarrassing stuff. :lol:
Look there’s a hater here hiding behind a green smiley in cringey/embarrassing manner spreading toxicity around.

That’s sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.