Sir Alex Ferguson 82 years young

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Happy Birthday legend.

A tough year for Fergie if we’re honest. I hope he lives to see Utd turn the corner and I hope his life is still happy without his beloved wife.

Nobody does it half as good as you - Fergie you’re the best.

Chicharo

As time passes by and the club contends with disappointing results, my joy in having witnessed this man on the United bench for so many years only intensifies with each day...
Hope he's still around for many years to come
Happy birthday to the greatest manager in the history of the game!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
My da is 70 this year, I thought he was old... then I look at Sir Alex at 82.... and he won the league at 71. What a legend.. always a role model.

Happy birthday boss.

Marcelinho87

Sir Jim should give him a call to guage his interest at getting involved at the club. Nothing too stressful but maybe he wants to do it.
Nope.

we need to let go, Liverpool spent years in the gutter because of their weird obsession with former idols/legends.

His time here was the best ever but it’s history and should remain so.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Like so many of us, we were privileged to have seen the Manchester United sides you created and managed over the years.
And to an extent, we were spoilt with the seeming conveyor belts of success.
When I watched you on the touchline, it seemed like anything was possible.

My sincere thanks to you and best wishes for a happy birthday and long may they continue.

IRN-BRUno

Happy birthday!

More grateful than ever at the moment that I grew up watching the side in his era.

doughole

Happy birthday to SAF, widely acknowledged as the greatest manager in football club history.

Winrar

Our years in the wilderness just makes me appreciate how fortunate and privileged we were to have this legend managing us that much more.

Happy 82nd, boss.

SonOfFergie

Happy birthday Sir Alex. May your health serve you well in future years and I hope you see a successful and dominant Manchester United in your lifetime again surely this is something that would bring him great happiness.

SirCactus

Happy birthday to this incredible legend! Love him so much and wish him nothing but happiness and healthy years ahead of him.
Happy Birthday Sir Alex! Pity the current team could not deliver an early birthday present. Wishing you all the best in 2024

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Emotionally about as tough a year as anyone can have, losing a life partner and a close friend in quick succession.

The similarities with us after his and Sir Matt's departures won't be lost on him, complacency settled in, here is hoping a regime change will shake us out of that