Television Sir Alex Ferguson: Never Give In⁣ (Documentary) - Amazon Prime - 29th May

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling

Amazon will launch the doc on its Prime service in the UK and Ireland from May 29.
The film, directed by Ferguson’s son Jason, sees Ferguson recount the most important stories of his life, both in and out of football. He made the film while recovering from the life-threatening brain hemorrhage he suffered in 2018 when he was aware that his memory might desert him.
The feature includes stories of growing up and family, sporting triumph and failure, insights from his wife, sons, and former players such as Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, Gordon Strachan, and Archie Knox, as well as unseen archive footage
https://deadline.com/2021/02/amazon-alex-ferguson-documentary-never-give-in-1234695151/

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Amazing! Amazon have done some great stuff like this before, so expecting it to be good.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Excellent. Not enough stuff about him imo. Would love a Last Dance style doc with interviews with everyone.

stu_1992

I forgot to cancel amazon prime before renewal back in October, and been struggling for things to watch on it since. So I'm very excited for this.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Defo be watching this...I'm already expecting an emotional tear jerker seeing footage and listening to people speak about his time at United :lol:

"I've just got something in my eye love"
Its awfully dusty in this room :lol:.

Sylar

I'm sure he has lots of great stories to tell. Hoping it includes a bit on the Aberdeen stuff leading to the European cup. That's always been limited

But also sad thinking about him losing his memory and what may come after that

cant wait to see it