Sjor Harmsopoly Draft

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
think vidic is blocked
Oh dear. I'll take this sexy beast then.

ManagersRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Round 13Round 14Round 15Round 16
Michaelf7777777D. MaradonaB. VogtsE. FigueroaR. KeaneD. DžajićI. ChislenkoR. BonhofT. N'KonoR. DiasInjury (R9)J. FontaineK. BeattieC. GentileR. LewandowskiM. BelodediciT. Gemmell
HimannvW. Van HanegemG. MullerM. SalahJailedD. AlvesJ. KohlerR. BaggioG. SounessT. FinneyO. RuggeriP. ShiltonL. JuniorH. NakataFinishedB. MooreH-P. Briegel
Enigma_87EusebioF. BeckenbauerR. KrolB. CharltonB. ContiJ. ZanettiB. RobsonInjury-free cardD. PassarellaKH. ForsterB. GrobbelaarR. van PersieJ-M
Pfaff
FinishedD. SavisevicM. Platini
GodShaveTheQueenL. FigoRonaldinhoG. BestA. Di StefanoB. SchweinsteigerB. ZebecF. CannavaroR. KopaT. BurgnichD. EdwardsV. BearaD. TrezeguetFinishedFinishedRomarioB. Schuster
Jim BeamL. MessiM. AmorosJ. NeeskensT. CerezoR. RivellinoK. BenzemaP. GascoigneG. BergomiE. van der SarM. OwenS. CampbellP. EvraFinishedFinishedR. Prosinečki
Pat_MustardJ. TiganaM. SammerF. PuskásInjury (R3)Injury-free cardA. DemyanenkoA. HakimiK.H. RummeniggeC . AzpilicuetaG. MendietaI. NettoM. NeuerA. CostacurtaM. ReusP. Mijatovic
Šjor BepoV. VoroninZicoPR. FalcaoD. LawA. IniestaF. JusufiM. BossisR. IsraelEdersonL. PereiraW. RooneyR. VaraneFinishedFinishedP. Maldini
Zlatan 7L. RonaldoA.
Shesternyov
D. BergkampM. EssienJailedT. AdamsB. LizarazuS. KuffourR. GiggsP. CrerandGet out of jail cardP. LahmD. ZoffA. Di LivioSocrates

@Jim Beam

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
I'll go ahead and pick Nesta as Jim can't get him anyway.

ManagersRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Round 13Round 14Round 15Round 16
Michaelf7777777D. MaradonaB. VogtsE. FigueroaR. KeaneD. DžajićI. ChislenkoR. BonhofT. N'KonoR. DiasInjury (R9)J. FontaineK. BeattieC. GentileR. LewandowskiM. BelodediciT. Gemmell
HimannvW. Van HanegemG. MullerM. SalahJailedD. AlvesJ. KohlerR. BaggioG. SounessT. FinneyO. RuggeriP. ShiltonL. JuniorH. NakataFinishedB. MooreH-P. Briegel
Enigma_87EusebioF. BeckenbauerR. KrolB. CharltonB. ContiJ. ZanettiB. RobsonInjury-free cardD. PassarellaKH. ForsterB. GrobbelaarR. van PersieJ-M
Pfaff
FinishedD. SavisevicM. Platini
GodShaveTheQueenL. FigoRonaldinhoG. BestA. Di StefanoB. SchweinsteigerB. ZebecF. CannavaroR. KopaT. BurgnichD. EdwardsV. BearaD. TrezeguetFinishedFinishedRomarioB. Schuster
Jim BeamL. MessiM. AmorosJ. NeeskensT. CerezoR. RivellinoK. BenzemaP. GascoigneG. BergomiE. van der SarM. OwenS. CampbellP. EvraFinishedFinishedR. Prosinečki
Pat_MustardJ. TiganaM. SammerF. PuskásInjury (R3)Injury-free cardA. DemyanenkoA. HakimiK.H. RummeniggeC . AzpilicuetaG. MendietaI. NettoM. NeuerA. CostacurtaM. ReusP. MijatovicA. Nesta
Šjor BepoV. VoroninZicoPR. FalcaoD. LawA. IniestaF. JusufiM. BossisR. IsraelEdersonL. PereiraW. RooneyR. VaraneFinishedFinishedP. Maldini
Zlatan 7L. RonaldoA.
Shesternyov
D. BergkampM. EssienJailedT. AdamsB. LizarazuS. KuffourR. GiggsP. CrerandGet out of jail cardP. LahmD. ZoffA. Di LivioSocrates

@Jim Beam
@Šjor Bepo

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
What's the story behind Pele being in prison? Also, do you even get him now or do you have to wait until the next round of picks as was the case in the initial drafting?
No, it wasn’t, Sjor isn’t in prison.

But I’d like to hear about the charges against Pelé as well. Taxes, I assume?

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

] In 2001, Pelé was accused of involvement in a corruption scandal that stole $700,000 from UNICEF.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!

In 2001, Pelé was accused of involvement in a corruption scandal that stole $700,000 from UNICEF.
At least based on that, I dont think its a valid pick.

Pele's company had charges against it, not Pele himself. Not the same thing.

Pele Sports & Marketing is the company.

harms

Staff
In 2001, Pelé was accused of involvement in a corruption scandal that stole $700,000 from UNICEF.
Hmm...

Any proof that he was actually charged with anything?
The Guardian said:
A few months later Helio Viana was accused of five crimes, and Ricardo Teixeira, the CBF president, accused of 13. Pele was not personally accused of anything.

Šjor Bepo

if that went on and verdict was guilty, who would go to prison(assuming punishment was jail time)?

anyhow, im really not that bothered so can make a different pick.

harms

Staff
if that went on and verdict was guilty, who would go to prison(assuming punishment was jail time)?

anyhow, im really not that bothered so can make a different pick.
Not him as no charges were brought up against him. Helio Viana, his business partner, took most of the blame. Pelé just sustained a damage to his reputation.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Not him as no charges were brought up against him. Helio Viana, his business partner, took most of the blame. Pelé just sustained a damage to his reputation.
And even if Pele was the one sent to jail, that would make him an invalid pick :D

Šjor Bepo

okay, prefer this pick anyways :lol:
stoichkov.

Šjor Bepo

There is only so much one can do, fecking ridiculous pool that :lol:
funny thing is, you got me to pick a better player, was going to play 17 year old pele as from few compilations he looked like the best fit

harms

Staff
  1. Himannv
  2. Enigma
  3. Jim Beam
  4. Pat Mustard
  5. Michaelf
  6. Zlatan
  7. Sjor Bepo
  8. GSTQ