So what made you become a United Fan?

RedDevil05

a) When did you start supporting United? 1983
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Norman Whiteside
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Ruud van Nistelrooy
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Lisandro Martinez
e) Best Player that has played for United? Denis Law
f) Favorite Game? Utd v Sheffield Wednesday 1993
g) Favorite Kit? Home 2001-02
h) Favorite United Team? which season 1994

lysglimt

Scout

United has one of the biggest worldwide fan bases of any football team, why with all the many teams in the world did you choose United to be your Team of choice?

a) When did you start supporting United? 1981.

b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Frank Stapleton - he was the reason I started supporting United. Exactly why I liked him so much I have no clue - think it had something to do with those Football Cards in the late 70s. But I was like 6-7 years old

c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Choccy or van Nistelrooy

d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Not really anyone. Martinez maybe

e) Best Player that has played for United? Ronaldo in his prime - or Bryan Robson

f) Favorite Game? Actually the 3-1 win over Blackburn in 1992/93 - United had won the league prior to it - and it was during that game it really sunk in - we were champions. FINALLY. And the moment when Pallister hammered in that free-kick was one of the best moments for me.

g) Favorite Kit? 2 stand out for me - the blue one from 1993 I think - and the Green and Yellow one which was based on the Newton Heath-shirt - which in my opinion is one of the nicest shirts ever created. Simply stunning.

h) Favorite United Team? which season. 1993/94 one was amazing to watch

Interest to hear how you ended up supporting United.

RedIan

My uncle took me in the stretford end when i was 6 in 1968. I was already a fan but that started it.
fav player then Geogie best
fav player since - Cantona
Fav now. Martinez
best player ever . Scholes
Fav game. Champions league final 1999, poor game but what an ending. Was up behind the goals that we scored in To win.
Fav kit , Meh not interested.
Fav team, treble winning team 1999.

caid

United has one of the biggest worldwide fan bases of any football team, why with all the many teams in the world did you choose United to be your Team of choice?

a) When did you start supporting United?
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite?
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now?
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now?
e) Best Player that has played for United?
f) Favorite Game?
g) Favorite Kit?
h) Favorite United Team? which season.

Just decided to pick a team after 1994 World Cup. United had Keane and Irwin playing for them, nearly wound up an Aston Villa supporter :nervous: because of McGrath.

a) 1994 vs Newcastle was the game that sold me i guess. Few weeks before Cantonas kick.
b) I kind of liked all of them pretty quickly. Keane initially. Hughes scored great goals almost exclusively, Cantona was cool as feck (even with the ban). Giggs, Kanchelskis were great to watch.
c) Was Giggs for a long time, hard to like him at all now. It was a privilege to watch Scholes every week
d) I hate all of them equally :lol:. I'm over having favorite players. I want to like Sancho, Casemiro has surprised me a bit with just how good he is at times, Martinez is very easy to like.
e) Probably Charlton. In my lifetime its Ronaldo
f) The group stage games against Barcelona in 99 were a lot of fun. I feel like they're a decent encapsulation of that season.
g) Green and Yellow Sharp jersey around 93 was nice. Couple of the home jerseys around 2000 were nice.
h) 2008. Feels like an easy answer. Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo interchanging. Ronaldo still having some willingness to play as part of a team. Scholes having an Indian summer and putting in his last top tier season. Hargreaves next to him gave us a top tier midfield. Nani, Anderson, the Da Silvas were exciting at the time. Great defence, great keeper. A lot of likable characters back there and Ferdinand was pretty special really.

Moriarty

a) When did you start supporting United? 1963
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Bobby Charlton
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? George Best
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? I haven't got one.
e) Best Player that has played for United? George Best
f) Favorite Game? European Cup final 1968
g) Favorite Kit? 1971/72 home and yellow away kit,
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 1966/67

SirAF

Ageist

f) Favorite Game?
g) Favorite Kit?

a) Grandfather gave me #20 Solskjaer shirt and the 96/97 VHS season review on VHS that included a bag of popcorn. 98/99 was the first season I followed from the start.

b) Beckham

c) Cristiano Ronaldo with Keane a close 2nd

d) Cristiano Ronaldo

e) Cristiano Ronaldo

f) 4-2 away at Arsenal

g) Home kit 2006/07

h) 2008

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Didn't have a choice. Mum & Step Dad's side of the family are all United fans. I don't really remember a time when I wasn't.

My Dad grew up a Sheffield Wednesday supporter, but I didn't grow up with him, nor was he really all that passionate about football anyway, he's always been much more into Rugby League. I've always had a soft spot for Wednesday as a result, but no real emotional connection. I don't think my Dad would go out of his way to watch them now.

Pscholes18

f) Favorite Game?
g) Favorite Kit?

A: Around 96/97 I started seeing them on ESPN here and there. Knew nothing about them or football but what struck me at first was the name, thought it was very cool. The first full match I purposely watched was Utd vs FC Porto in the Champions League 97. United won 4-0. I was hooked by everything, the name, the players I was hearing about for the first time, Cantona, Beckham, Cole etc and the atmosphere of OT.

B: First players that stuck out to me were Becks and Cantona....ended up buying a Utd shirt with Beckham on the back.
C: Scholeys
D: Feck me, I don't think I have a fav right now, odd.
E. Heart says Scholes but it's probably Ronaldo, Giggs, and Rooney....between those three.
F, Champions League final vs Ze Germans or FA Cup Semi-Final Reply vs Arse.....that match had everything.
G; The Sharp kit from 97-00?
H! Treble season.

ForeverRed1

1 - Iv never not supported united, my dad is a United fan so it was by default.
2- beckham was my fave player during the 90s.
3 - beckham is my fave United player of all time.
4 - Martinez is my favourite in this team.
5- a peak Ronaldo is the best player Iv ever seen in our shirt. Beast.
6 - favourite game - champions league final 1999. Goosebumps.
7- 1999 home kit. I still have that shirt and love it.
8 - fave team easily 1999 and 2008.

mitChley

a) When did you start supporting United? 1992, my parents don't really care about football, I was actually bought a Stoke shirt the year previous by a mate of my Dad's but never being exposed to football by them it never stuck, then I started playing football with the neighbours and they were United fans so I stuck with them.
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your favourite? Cantona
c) Which is your favourite player since supporting United until now? Still Cantona, and I don't think anyone will replace him. He meant so much at that age (5 - 10 years old) and I can't see me forming that type of relationship to a player again.
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Shaw, I don't know why but something about him making crosses from the left for United & England gives me a tinkly feeling in my peep.
e) Best Player that has played for United? It's not Scholes, but I'm going to say Scholes.
f) Favourite Game? 1999 CL Final? Although favourite I've been to was the 2008 Semi Final v Barce
g) Favourite Kit? I've a soft spot for the blue and white away kit from 94-96 but probably the 2006 home kit.
h) Favourite United Team? Which season. 2006, Rooney + Ronaldo, Saha, still had Ole, great stuff.

Last edited:

BorisManUtd

a) When did you start supporting United? 2008, during 2008/09 season.
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Ronaldo. He was full of tricks which I found amazing as a 9yo kid.
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Not sure, perhaps De Gea as he's been incredible for most of the seasons while we were generally shite. Rooney, too.
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Martinez atm.
e) Best Player that has played for United? Ronaldo as I watched him play. Older fans will know more about Best and others.
f) Favorite Game? home vs Villa in april 2009. Macheda winner in stoppage time.
g) Favorite Kit? Don't care much but probably 2012/13 because of our last title. 2007-2009 one too, 2013/14 was nice (unlike everything else about that season). This season's kit looks great, too.
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 2012/13. Winning the league in style after heartbreaking ending to the season before was enjoyable. Liked 2009/10 team as well, hated some kids as they switched to support Real because Cristiano joined them.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

a) When did you start supporting United? I don’t remember a time that I wasn’t. Granddad and dad were United fans, haven’t regretted one second since.
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Martin Buchan
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Robson. Always Robson
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Martinez
e) Best Player that has played for United? Robson (given team around him). Scholes and Ronaldo 07/08 both close
f) Favorite Game? United beating Barca in 84 (for Robson’s/teams performance) or beating Everton in 85 (first F A Cup Final I went to)
g) Favorite Kit? Loads. Aon 2011? Grey Sharp one mid 90s?
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 99.

a) When did you start supporting United? I don’t remember a time that I wasn’t. Granddad and dad were United fans
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Martin Buchan
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Robson. Always Robson
e) Best Player that has played for United? Robson (given team around him). Scholes and Ronaldo 07/08 both close
f) Favorite Game? United beating Barca in 84 (for Robson’s/teams performance) or beating Everton in 85 (first F A Cup Final I went to)
g) Favorite Kit? Loads. Aon 2011? Grey Sharp one mid 90s?
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 99.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
My pa and Sir alex ferguson.
He is a United fan and it was pretty straightforward from there, im a sucker for great authoritarian figures in football and sir Alex was exactly that, knowing that there was two such characters in the clubs history was major draw, sir Alex provides a sense of continuity and it was always a good feeling knowing he'll be there, also how could you just not love the history of it ? Rising from munich and players with such flare like Charlton, best, Cantona and others.

A: when I was a kid.
B: big pete (Cantona and Keane being honorable mentions)
C: hard to say and o would probably change my answers from time to time but perhaps Keane?
Charlton if we're being historical?
Other mentions would be Rooney,Cantona, gigs(why did he have to be like that), Scholes and the aforementioned Danish fella.
D: it's between Martinez and casemiro.
E: hard to argue against Cristiano with everything that he's achieved, if you restrict it to united achievements only it would be sir Bobby, best is the most talented to have ever wore the shirt as I can't vouch for the likes of Duncan edwards (not enough footage unfortunately).
F: munich 99
G: so many to choose from, the treble season or our 95 kit would be it i guess, the late 2000s ones were neat as well, the one we wore for the final in Moscow was great.
H: that's easy, the treble season.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So what made you become a United Fan? Steve Heighway was my club coach for three years. Everyone else became a Pool fan, I went the other way.

United has one of the biggest worldwide fan bases of any football team, why with all the many teams in the world did you choose United to be your Team of choice? Because as a goalie I could wear United gear every training session / game in front of Steve.

a) When did you start supporting United? 1989
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Can’t remember initially, but Schmikes when he joined in 1991
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? VDS
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? DDG
e) Best Player that has played for United? That I’ve seen? CR7
f) Favorite Game? Second leg of League Cup in 2010 v. City because I was there
g) Favorite Kit? Retro kit v. City for Munich remembrance game
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 1999

nakpodiareuben

The Beckham media in the media after 98 WC was real. Tv stations were only showing united and Arsenal matches on tv. So watching Beckham and more importantly the preffessionalism and attitude of united was capturing. I always remember seeing Victoria posh in united matches then. Really loved those early experiences

Red Star One

a) When did you start supporting United? - 1999, I was seven and never supported other club
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? - Giggs
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? - Giggs
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? - DDG
e) Best Player that has played for United? - Best, in my lifetime CR
f) Favorite Game? - CL final vs Chelsea
g) Favorite Kit? - 1999 home
h) Favorite United Team? which season. - 07/08 we were just unplayable

nakpodiareuben

a) When did you start supporting United? - 1999, I was seven and never supported other club
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? - Giggs
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? - Giggs
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? - DDG
e) Best Player that has played for United? - Best, in my lifetime CR
f) Favorite Game? - CL final vs Chelsea
h) Favorite United Team? which season. - 07/08 we were just unplayable

When did you start supporting United? - 1999, I was 12
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? - David Beckham
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? - Paul scholes
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? - Martinez
e) Best Player that has played for United? - Paul scholes
f) Favorite Game? - CL Semi final vs Barca- 2008
h) Favorite United Team? which season. - 07/08 we were really balanced. Ronaldo and Giggs at the wings, scholes, carrick and hargo in mid. Vida and Rio, evra and Brown/O'Shea. Tevez and Rooney. Not to mention Anderson, Nani. We were strong and playing good football

gregor

a) When did you start supporting United? 1999
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Beckham
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Rooney
e) Best Player that has played for United? Ronaldo
f) Favorite Game? 7:1 vs Roma
g) Favorite Kit? 2007/08 home kit
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 2008/09

Steve Bruce

I can't remember not supporting United but I will say when I was 4 I remember Liverpool winning their last 1st division title, I lived in Manchester at the time in Burnage and myself and my friends played football in the back garden and we'd argue about who's being Bryan Robson. Obviously I was very young and had little knowledge of anything back then, my parents weren't into football and I watched as much as I could when it was on tv.

My favourite player was either Robson, big Pete Ryan Giggs or Scholes. I can't seperate them.

Bryan Robson was the best player albeit my memories of him where in his final years.

Favourite game, was the 96 fa cup final. The match itself wasn't great but I was back home in Northern Ireland and I lived in a village of Groomsport. In the Groomsport House they had the red carpet out, the big screen etc for the game and I was the only United fan in the place, I got so much banter throughout the game but when Cantona came up with the goods, the 10 year old me was running up and down in front of hte screen giving it the big'un. They where a bit quiet after that.

Favorite kit was the black away kit with yellow numbers on the back circa 94.

The favourite united side was the 94/99/08 sides.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
a) When did you start supporting United? 89/90
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Mark Hughes
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Eric Cantona
e) Best Player that has played for United? Cantona
f) Favorite Game? 99 CL final
g) Favorite Kit? Green and Gold sharp kit
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 94 double winning team

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
a) When did you start supporting United? 1998
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Roy Keane
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Paul Scholes
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Casemiro
e) Best Player that has played for United? Georgie Best
f) Favorite Game? Hard to pick, probably the 2008 CL Final
g) Favorite Kit? 1999 Home Kit
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 2008 slightly over the 1999 team

Robertd0803

When I saw Lee Sharpe score a hat trick at Highbury.
Lee Sharpe.
Ronaldo.
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? I like a good few of them but not going to jinx anyone by saying it.
Ronaldo.
f) Favorite Game?
CL final vs Chelsea.
g) Favorite Kit?
12/13 home kit. Just over 07/08 home kit. Been some awesome kits (mainly away kits) but that one gets the nod for personal reasons.
07/08. (Was really too young to fully appreciate the magnitude of the Treble)

Herculean

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
a) When did you start supporting United? 1982 after the WC when Bryan Robson scored one of the fastest goals in WC history
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Bryan Robson
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Eric Cantona with Keane and Robson tied for 2nd
e) Best Player that has played for United? George Best
f) Favorite Game? Man Utd vs. Roma, April 10, 2007. I was there to witness the 7-1 slaughter and went to the FA Cup Semi Final a few days later to see United score 4 more!
g) Favorite Kit? 92-93 Umbro kit with the SHARP sponsor. Beautiful
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 1999 Treble winners. Tough choice, though. So many HUGE personalities in that team

HaliRed

I was 7/8, watching the World Cup in Spain, and a young Norman Whiteside playing against a Spanish side on their home soil constantly taking his knees and ankle out and he just kept getting back up. Eventually, Northern Ireland won the game and made it to the next round. Found out he played for United and off my journey went!

a) When did you start supporting United? - 1982
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? - Michel Platini
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? - Cantona
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? - Lisandro
e) Best Player that has played for United? - In my years of watching, it's a tossup between Rooney and Scholes. Never had the pleasure to see Best, Edwards or Charlton in action to answer this with accuracy.
f) Favorite Game? - 5-3 Comeback win against Spurs comes close, but the Euphoria on the Nou Camp night after 90min of dread just cannot be topped.
g) Favorite Kit? - AIG
h) Favorite United Team? which season. - 98-99 This team had great players who were also so likeable

Reactions: Invictus

Lentwood

a) When did you start supporting United? First item of clothing I owned was a mini-United kit so I'll say 1989...but earliest (vague) memories are from roughly 1995/96 onwards....
b) Which player when you started supporting United was your favourite? David Beckham
c) Which is your favourite player since supporting United until now? 1) Keane 2) Rooney 3) Vidic
d) Which Player is your favourite in the team now? Lisandro Martinez
e) Best Player that has played for United? In my era....probably Wayne Rooney or Ronaldo
f) Favourite game? Favourite I attended was the Roma 7-1, atmosphere was insane. Favourite ever is really, really tough....I could say one of the Champions League finals but I'd probably go with the Everton 4-2 at Goodison (0-2 down, Rooney scores the 3rd), the Fulham away 2-1 (Ronaldo solo-goal) or the 0-1 away at Anfield (O'Shea last-minute winner) because it was as if the title-win that year was very important to getting us back on-track after only one in four years.
g) Favourite kit? I liked all three of last years' kits actually, probably one of those
h) Favourite United Team? 2008/09

Robindinho

Since childhood (mid to late 90's), ingrained in me from my Dad.
Beckham
Rooney or Ronaldo (his first stint). Loved Van Nistelrooy too.
Martinez
In my lifetime, Scholes/Rooney
f) Favorite Game?
Love comeback games, so Tottenham 5-3 or Everton 4-2. For feeling, the Champions League final wins.
g) Favorite Kit?
98/99 (my first kit I remember having) or 06/07
07/08

Cantonalegod

a) When did you start supporting United? 1965
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Bobby Charlton
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Beckham
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Luke Shaw
f) Favorite Game? CL final 99
g) Favorite Kit? Black away kit 199?
h) Favorite United Team? which season. 1999

Ballache

Supports
Martial

Can't remember, I was born into it as my dad has been a fan since 1986 (he loves Robson)

Becks

c) Which is your favorite player since
supporting United until now?

Becks

Martial but Martinez is slowly getting there

In my time, has to be Ronaldo.

f) Favorite Game?

Chelsea CL final

g) Favorite Kit?

Blue one in 2009

2006/2007 was brilliant to watch

Speako

a) When did you start supporting United? 1983. Growing up in St Helens, everyone supported Liverpool and I wanted to be different. Turns out my Dad was a diehard United fan but never mentioned it so I'd find my own way. The 1983 FA Cup Final was luckily the start of my United love affair.
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Bryan Robson. I played in a number of schoolboy teams and always tucked my shirt in at the back and out at the front. He was god personified.
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Robbo.
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Martinez. Although I still desperately want Rashford to succeed for us at the highest level.
e) Best Player that has played for United? - George Best.
f) Favorite Game? - (V Ipswich in '85 - my Stretford End debut). '99 Cup Semi Replay.
g) Favorite Kit? - 1985 Home, Away or Third!
h) Favorite United Team? which season. - '99.

johndurham49

a) When did you start supporting United? 1983. Growing up in St Helens, everyone supported Liverpool and I wanted to be different. Turns out my Dad was a diehard United fan but never mentioned it so I'd find my own way. The 1983 FA Cup Final was luckily the start of my United love affair.
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Bryan Robson. I played in a number of schoolboy teams and always tucked my shirt in at the back and out at the front. He was god personified.
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Robbo.
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Martinez. Although I still desperately want Rashford to succeed for us at the highest level.
e) Best Player that has played for United? - George Best.
f) Favorite Game? - (V Ipswich in '85 - my Stretford End debut). '99 Cup Semi Replay.
g) Favorite Kit? - 1985 Home, Away or Third!
h) Favorite United Team? which season. - '99.
1976 at the age of 6! all because I like their shirt!!!! Had to be when we lost to Soton that year!!!! But we did the scousers 2-1 next year in the FA cup final

Shark

@NotShark
When did you start supporting United? Since I was around 5 watching with my Dad so probably circa 1996.
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Peter Schmeichel. Owned his green kit from 1998/99
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Wayne Rooney
f) Favorite Game? 1999 final without a doubt, remember being in tears as a kid watching from home with my Dad.
g) Favorite Kit? Black away kit 08
h) Favorite United Team? which season 08/09 as I was a bit older to appreciate more so than 1999

Uniquim

a) Started liking United a bit during the 1995-96, 1996-97 season made me a supporter/fan
Few matches on TV at the time, United were often shown. Started liking them in 95-96, and then that Beckham goal in the opener of the 96-97 season sealed it.

b) Beckham + Solskjaer

c) Scholes.

d) Lisandro Martínez. Symbol of that renewed passion in our defenders for me. Also Casemiro after that celebration.

e) Probably Giggs. He did it across so many years too. Shame he turned out be a bit of a twat.

f) Too many. 3-2 v Villa in 2008-09 probably. We had just lost 4-1 to Liverpool, and then 2-0 to Fulham. Liverpool were catching up to us in the table. Before the game started they were only a single point behind us. After going down twice, we're back to 2-2 and Macheda, the youngster comes on to score a late, late winner. Everything about that felt great. Also started a run of wins that saw us win the title at the end of the season, which makes it even better in retrospect.
3-2 win with late Van Persie winner v Man City in 2012-13 in second, 3-3 v Chelsea in 2011-12 and 4-3 v City in 2009-10 was also really fun.

g) 1996-97 home kit with the collar and the sleeve pattern. I wouldn't take it off at night unless my mom had it washed and ready to use for school the next morning. Wore it every day, it's even in my school photos.

h) Probably 1996-97 team because everything was exciting when you started learning about all the players etc. Still know most of the squad by heart.
Also really enjoyed watching the 2007-08 team.

Lost bear

f) Favorite Game?
g) Favorite Kit?

Yeah, for me it was mostly my mum, Irish, united fan since the Munich disaster. As a little kid in the 60s, I grew into UTD gradually, loved George Best, liked the red shirt, Cantona, Becks, Rooney and Ronaldo, you know, all the usual evidence-based rational stuff!

Still love 'em now. Not likely to change.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
1977, mainly after the FA cup final. We only got highlights in Scotland. I was 9 yo and all everyone was talking about were how amazing Liverpool were( ok they did win the European cup a few days later). I wanted Utd to wun because they were the underdogs. I also was fascinated by The Bobby Charlton story in the 1961 Roy of the Rovers Annual( It was my uncles that I read when I went to my Grans).
It wasnt straight away but they signed Gordon Mcqueen a year later and he was Scottish. My first favourite player.
King Eric. Nearly gave my first born Cantona as a middle name. Wife stopped in in the end but she did think about it. Honorable mentions to Giggs, Schmeichel and Keane.
Martinez. Love everything about this guy
Bobby Charlton
f) Favorite Game?
5-3 Utd Spurs. hilarious to watch. so enjoyable. The 2 champions league wins were great at the end but did not enjoy either game. Too nervous and we didnt play that well in both.
g) Favorite Kit?
My first Kit. The Utd away kit I got around 1977/78. It was white with 3 black stripes running down the left hand side. The crazy thing was, it was an Admiral kit not Adidas. Could not imagine that getting past the lawyers these days
Treble Team. Enough said.

sillwuka

Born into it, my Dad supports them and i followed suit
Beckham
Rooney
Casemiro
Ronaldo
f) Favorite Game?
08 final
g) Favorite Kit?
Black Away 07/08
07/08 team

Gandalf

a) When did you start supporting United? 1983
b) Which Player when you started supporting United was your Favorite? Bryan Robson
c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Ryan Giggs (Welsh bias although I hate the man now for being an abuser)
d) Which Player is your favorite in the team now? Lisandro Martinez
e) Best Player that has played for United? Eric Cantona
f) Favorite Game? FA Cup Semi Final Replay against Arsenal in 1999, Giggs solo goal
g) Favorite Kit? Not that bothered but I like the 95 black kit because it reminds me of Cantona kicking that cnut at Palace
h) Favorite United Team? which season. Boring but it is the treble season 1998/99

Spaghetti

Mom's
a) When did you start supporting United? Difficult to know exactly, but 1990 ish

c) Which is your favorite player since supporting United until now? Eric Cantona

Casemiro

Cristiano Ronaldo (original version)

f) Favorite Game?
In hindsight, 1999 European Cup final, though at the time I hated the majority of the game.

g) Favorite Kit?
Yellow and Green

1992-94