So who’s your favourite player now?

Deery

Dreary
Looking through the squad we have so many unbelievable players now and some real fan favourites…

DeGea, Maguire, Shaw, Rashford, Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Pogba, Cavani, Ronaldo.

To name a few so who is the fan favourite at the minute or is it too hard to choose?

Unbelievable the amount of stars we have now compared to a few years ago..

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Ronaldo. He is not maybe the nicest or funniest but he commands the most respect. He is a better man than any other at Utd.

GazTheLegend

All. Great team with some great people. Deserve to win something but that's not really how things work, so we shall see.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
1. Rashford because he’s the nicest lad that ever lived.

2. Greenwood because he’s a phenom and I love watching brilliant young players realise their potential.

3. Sancho because he’s a big day.

4. Fernandes because he’s a baller with amazing attitude.

Special mention to Ronaldo, Varane, Maguire, Shaw, Pogba, McTominay and Cavani.

TsuWave

Pogba, Ronaldo, Greenwood and Sancho

edit - forgot Rashford

Ronaldo is my favourite player of all time, but I like Pogba and Greenwood a lot

Last edited:

Ixion

Rashford because he's a great player but also an amazing person. I have a soft spot for Pogba too because of all the shit he has to put up with.

Last edited:

Eddy_JukeZ

Rashford still 1st for me.

Ronaldo can reclaim the number 1 spot if he scores a last minute winner at Anfield or the Etihad and does the SIUUUUUU.

Ollie Derbyshire

Have loved watching Shaw turn it around and making a lot of people eat their words, he’s my favourite player currently.

Shout outs to Rashford & Bruno. Hopefully Ronaldo (again), Varane and Sancho will go on to become favourites as well.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Still Steven Berghuis. I know, no one cares.

My favorite United player is Harry Maguire, because he looks like Pedro Pascal's less attractive Caucasian brother.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Probably Juan Mata, because he's Juan Mata.

Also have a soft spot for De Gea for being the shining light from a decade in which we were mostly shit, though that doesn't mean I want him starting for us now. He's definitely the player most able to make me feel bad when he fecks up, as it's like having puppy you know needs to be put down.

If/when those two leave then one of the likes of Bruno, Rashford and Greenwood would be my favourites.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Rashford and Greenwood.

Ronaldo still toyed with the idea of going to that lot. He's got some groveling to do. I'll accept an apology in the way of a debut hat trick against Newcastle, and then smashing it in the derbies

DevilsOwn

We do have a team of fan favorites now.

But Rashford and Mason for me. Our youth and hopefully become world beaters soon!

LoneStar

Greenwood for me, from a footballing POV. The guy has insane talent and can potentially be one of the best forwards, and hopefully we are able to see that journey in the coming years.

Bertie Wooster

100% Ronaldo.

He's remained my favourite footballer while at Real Madrid and Juventus, so it's so great to have him back.

Before yesterday, my favourite United players were Hannibal and Greenwood - now pushed into 2nd and 3rd place with the return of CR7. :drool:

RORY65

Rashford, he's a gem of a player and a human being.

It's kind of uncomfortable seeing so many saying Ronaldo and the universal hero worship and affection he's received given what he's done in the past (which hasn't been discussed at all on here yet). He's a magnificent player but a cnut of a person.

Bertie Wooster

Rashford, he's a gem of a player and a human being.

It's kind of uncomfortable seeing so many saying Ronaldo and the universal hero worship and affection he's received given what he's done in the past (which hasn't been discussed at all on here yet). He's a magnificent player but a cnut of a person.
How so?