So, who will stop City from winning the Treble?

el3mel

Real Madrid is the only hope. If they get past them, no way they aren't defeating the Milan teams even if they combine forces!

iHicksy

The answer as always to the question who will stop City in the CL?

Pep.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Honestly, if we beat them at this point the FA should just hand us the PL trophy

BerryBerryShrew

Honestly, if we beat them at this point the FA should just hand us the PL trophy
As I said in another thread, if ye beat City this year we should just go ahead and stick a statue of Don Carlo outside Old Trafford.

Pintu

As I said in another thread, if ye beat City this year we should just go ahead and stick a statue of Don Carlo outside Old Trafford.
He coached Chelsea cheating their way to a title that prevented us from winning 5 in a row.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Whoever wins on Sunday.

City are in hell of a fight for the Premier League and chasing their maiden title in the CL. Those 2 titles take priority - and with that their energy - which leaves a very small chance for whoever plays them in the FA Cup final.

Unam333

Let's be serious. With our dodgy back four plus dodgy goalkeeper we stand no stance against Haaland and co. Brighton have a much better chance of beating City in the final thus stopping them of winning the treble than us.

EireRed_GS

Hopefully Arsenal.. because our only hope after that is Real Madrid (which im not 100% confident on)

If we somehow get past Brighton, they way our team folds under pressure, City will do unspeakable things to us in the final

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Madrid. City will batter arsenal on Wednesday and even if they don’t then arsenal will still F it up.

stepic

Hopefully Arsenal.. because our only hope after that is Real Madrid (which im not 100% confident on)

If we somehow get past Brighton, they way our team folds under pressure, City will do unspeakable things to us in the final
madrid are more reliable than arsenal

dove

Real. Had to support them so many times during the past decade that it pretty much became my 2nd team by now.

Todd

City will stroll to the F.A. Cup title

Believe it or not I still think Arsenal have a strong chance of hanging on in the league. 50/50 at best.

Madrid are gonna be a handful though. Their resiliency in big matches is something else. For all intents and purposes the tie is the de facto title and right now I'd give Madrid the edge.

Fully Fledged

The only chance is Real, but it's a slim one. Arsenal were never going to do it. When it got down to the end of the season City were always going to come good and Arsenal were always going to shite themselves.

I Am Zlatan

I would like to think the African shamans, but unfortunately Putin’s nuke is the only option currently.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
City will be able to rest players for the two games v Real at this rate.

Can't see anybody stopping them now.

Irwin99

If we beat Brighton our schedule will calm down a bit without the Europa distractions. Get players back, get top 4 comfortably, go on a run... maybe we can win the FA cup :wenger: