g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Sofyan Amrabat | signs for United on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtrlAltDeLigt

Fact: the only midfielder consistently offering a genuine goal threat apart from Bruno is Casemiro.

Even though he might have missed some/ saved by GK, I feel he’s our only genuine Ariel threat in opposition box, and needs to be pushed up if Amrabat is playing.

They can also move forward in tandem based on the side we’re attacking from.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Will we get an official announcement tonight?

The club love to fanny about with social media stuff before they make announcements

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
It’s,been basically a done deal since last night. Is there any actual reason why these type of transfers drag on for another 24 hours? Is it some ridiculous PR shite where they want to be in news and all over social media right at the deadline?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
But we did spend €10m as a loan fee? I’m glad we got him but this better work out or else it’s one hell of an expensive loan.
Think someone said earlier Fiorentina probably wouldn't agree to option to buy rather than obligation to buy unless we paid a higher loan fee. If it doesn't work out then he can go. If it does the price to buy is not bad.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
But we did spend €10m as a loan fee? I’m glad we got him but this better work out or else it’s one hell of an expensive loan.
If we bought him outright for 35 and he turned out to be shite. Chances are we are losing way more than 10 m when we try to flog him

Adamsk7

It’s a good deal. €10m loan fee but the final fee makes it around €30m+5 overall, which is about what they wanted anyway. This way, we get to have a good look at him and decide. If we walk away, yes it’s £8.5m down the drain but we won’t have a player we don’t want, which is a situation we’ve been in on countless occasions

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Well Amrabat pretty much walks into the club as its best first receiver, so no argument there.

I don't think he'll be key immediately or anything, but seeing as how Ten Hag tends to go man-for-man in midfield, I can pretty much see him as an almost direct rotation with Mount, depending on who we play.
And him being the first receiver in midfield in the build up phase has potential to improve us.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
It’s a good deal. €10m loan fee but the final fee makes it around €30m+5 overall, which is about what they wanted anyway. This way, we get to have a good look at him and decide. If we walk away, yes it’s £8.5m down the drain but we won’t have a player we don’t want, which is a situation we’ve been in on countless occasions
€35m?? What happened to the €22-25m that was quoted this whole summer?

Plastic Evra

€35m?? What happened to the €22-25m that was quoted this whole summer?
Would not be the first time that a quote from journalists ended up far the mark.
Fiorentina had to bend over backward to structure an unexpected loan deal and "help" United, I suppose it's a possible argument why a few millions may have been added to the final bill.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Eligible to play against Arsenal on Sunday? Prob too soon anyway but we might need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.