Sol Bamba Loses the plot

Minkaro

He pointed his finger at two officials. Absolute nutter!
Yeah, when I saw people talking about it on Twitter, they made it sound like something out of the WWE, Bamba going around Chokeslamming people or something. Disappointing.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
The part with Warnock is quite understandable, the guy was calm and had the manager holding him and close lecturing for lots of time, anyone would snap.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Ah Bombscare Bamba still a hero here for scoring seconds into his debut against City in the FA cup

Red_toad

The part with Warnock is quite understandable, the guy was calm and had the manager holding him and close lecturing for lots of time, anyone would snap.
If we were all knuckle draggers yes. Old bloke telling you you're a tool isn't an excuse to 'snap'. If you do 'snap' then you'd obviously be a tool and should go take up professional yoga for a sport.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Football 'scraps' are always disappointing. Like that "fight" last week with Beckford and the other lad. I was expecting punches, headlocks, maybe a vertical suplex. It was just a bit of shoving, and most of it was absorbed by players separating the two. This is even tamer.

We're overdue a good brawl at professional level. Maybe today is the day, after Dier tries to go for Herrera.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Hes not a marinero hes the capitan ffs

TsuWave

If we were all knuckle draggers yes. Old bloke telling you you're a tool isn't an excuse to 'snap'. If you do 'snap' then you'd obviously be a tool and should go take up professional yoga for a sport.
not really. few things set me off as much as being told to calm down when I'm already calm and I'd guess I'm not the only one like that because I've seen it happen with several other people and its also corroborated by the post you replied to. It's perfectly normal to be annoyed at being lectured when there isn't any reason for the lecture or if it's already gone, now add a lengthy and most likely needless publicly lecture and I can see why someone would snap. Warnock shoulda just told him to go, and if he felt more needed to be said, speak to him later. This is like basic people management.

Red_toad

not really. few things set me off as much as being told to calm down when I'm already calm and I'd guess I'm not the only one like that because I've seen it happen with several other people and its also corroborated by the post you replied to. It's perfectly normal to be annoyed at being lectured when there isn't any reason for the lecture or if it's already gone, now add a lengthy and most likely needless publicly lecture and I can see why someone would snap. Warnock shoulda just told him to go, and if he felt more needed to be said, speak to him later. This is like basic people management.

Go work with kids with challenging behaviour for 10 years, you'll soon learn not to react to words.
being annoyed is a natural reaction, putting hands on someone for something they've said isn't what a normal evolved person should be doing.
If being told to calm down when your calm sets you off, you need help, as you must be overly sensitive.

TsuWave

Go work with kids with challenging behaviour for 10 years, you'll soon learn not to react to words.
being annoyed is a natural reaction, putting hands on someone for something they've said isn't what a normal evolved person should be doing.
If being told to calm down when your calm sets you off, you need help, as you must be overly sensitive.
You preceded your statements with a wild outlier like "go work with kids with challenging behaviour for 10 years and you'll soon learn.." That is nowhere near what most people go through or will ever do in their lives.

Secondly, Bamba didn't put his hands on anyone, more so he pushed the hands that were put on him. The "normal evolved person", whatever that is, talk is totally redundant considering this took place under the circumstances it did.

It is annoying more than anything. Kinda like being diagnosed as sensitive and prescribed help for something that isn't even out of the ordinary. Warnock may have had good intentions, but after you flared up and calmed down and are walking or trying to walk to wherever you are being led to, you def don't need someone putting their hands on you and kumbayaying you to death in front of countless people, so I can def see why he would shove warnock's hands like "get off me man". Is bamba's behaviour justifiable? probably not, understandable? yes

Red_toad

You preceded your statements with a wild outlier like "go work with kids with challenging behaviour for 10 years and you'll soon learn.." That is nowhere near what most people go through or will ever do in their lives.
I did work in that line of work. So I can speak from experience. I would recommend it to anyone, is a fantastic learning experience. You soon learn to have tough skin and not be bothered about being called names.
As for getting offended at someone telling you to calm down, please get over yourself.