Solskjær press conference vs Leeds (H)

ElectroManiac

On Varane

"This smacks of Varane using Utd's name to get a new contract from Real to be honest? Every time Ramos wanted a new deal the Utd rumours would come out."

Matriac

But they did say specifically that Sancho will not be available for the Leeds match according to Ole, but the quotes from Ole only said that he would not be 100% up and running until a few weeks into the season - which could mean anything.
Right, OK. I'll agree that they intentionally misinterpreted him in their headline. Although they didn't say not available, they said "unlikely to be seen in the league start" (Which could technically be construed to say he likely won't start but could still show up from the bench).
I didn't read the interview actually on the TV2 site before now. I usually check United.no (Scandinavian supporter club) as my aggregate news source for anything relevant from Nordics and in general. In their article about the TV2 interview they only mention that Sancho was uncertain for Leeds using his direct quotes, which I interpret Ole as being intentionally vague as normally.

twitter thread suggester
Mods can we cut down on the stupid unfunny made-up quotes?

hobbers

On unfunny made-up quotes

"I think we all know that this shouldn't happen in 2021. What's important is that the players, Premier League teams, that we all make a stand and say enough is enough. I think that is good. I don't expect anything different from ours.

I feel now that this time finally it is changing and it's been on the agenda now for many, many years of course."

Foxbatt

He also said that Bielsa is a top coach and even a better spy.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

"I think we all know that this shouldn't happen in 2021. What's important is that the players, Premier League teams, that we all make a stand and say enough is enough. I think that is good. I don't expect anything different from ours.

I feel now that this time finally it is changing and it's been on the agenda now for many, many years of course."
What is the context of this comment?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I miss the LvG days when press conferences were unpredictable and entertaining. Ole is textbook boring.
Literally the ONLY thing I miss about the LvG era.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I am a PSG supporter now. I am just here to see if Ole mentioned Messi.
On the possibility of signing Messi

"No, we never considered it. If he came here, I'd have to call him Leo-y or Lionel-y...and that just doesn't work. I could, of course, call him Messy - but there you go again, it'd just be...messy."

Foxbatt

On the possibility of signing Messi

"No, we never considered it. If he came here, I'd have to call him Leo-y or Lionel-y...and that just doesn't work. I could, of course, call him Messy - but there you go again, it'd just be...messy."
That is funny. Rashy and Messy.:lol:.Rashy trying to be Messy?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

:lol: