Solskjær press conference vs Watford (A)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Solskjaer arrives at Carrington
The United manager will be speaking to the press later this morning.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
He best lay some mince pies and mulled wine out - keep the press onside.

Samid

Solskjaer issues Dalot and Pogba injury update
Diogo is playing tonight and getting more game-time, to get more and more ready. Paul [Pogba] is training. He’s back in with the team so we’ll see how long it takes for him to feel ready to be part of a game.It’s a similar squad to what we’ve had the last few weeks.

Samid

Paul Pogba fitness update
He’s training, but he’s not been training with us for long. He’s training and that’s a step forward for us.

On interest
Yeah, of course, because he’s a fantastic player, charismatic personality and for us we’re happy that he’s here.

Samid

Erling Haaland flight rumour
I don’t think he’s en route here, to be fair, not through me anyway. You know I can’t comment on other teams’ players, I’ve said that many times and that’s just one of those things in this job you get speculation a lot of the time.

:(

Rooney24

Erling Haaland flight rumour
I don’t think he’s en route here, to be fair, not through me anyway. You know I can’t comment on other teams’ players, I’ve said that many times and that’s just one of those things in this job you get speculation a lot of the time.

:(
Sweet fecking Jesus.

Samid

Hopeful of January signing?
Yeah, as a manager you always hope that you can do something but then again it’s not something that’s nailed on.

It has to be the right player. Right age, gonna fit into this squad and for the right value. We’re always looking and the transfer window is open but it might not happen.

We’re getting players back. We’re getting Paul, Diogo, Eric, Timothy back, that’s four extra bodies back for us in the coming months.

Diogo is playing tonight in the game for the youngsters, from then on he’s ready, Eric, Tim and Paul probably need a little more time.

Samid

Severe injury for Pogba?
It was something that really needed sorting but I don’t think I should give you all the medical information but he’s now feeling good and getting better, it’s worked.

Samid

Midfield options
Nemanja is back and Paul’s coming back, so we’re not as light as we were, say a month ago, I can’t say yes or no but we’re looking stronger like when we started the season.

Samid

Haaland is on Christmas holiday
Well, he’s not coming to Manchester... I know the boy and his friends and he’s on a Christmas holiday. You can’t fly anywhere, you need to via here!

:( :(

Samid

Solskjaer wishes Arteta well
Yeah I think so, if you know the DNA and culture of the club, if you’ve been here in periods when the club’s done well, you see what the culture is, I think that’s important, build on what’s going well and improve on what you think should be improved, Pep the best example, what he did with the Barcelona team.

Samid

Pogba suspicions
When he comes back play well, with a smile on his face and do what he did a year ago when I came here, Paul has been fantastic.

We know we’ve got one of the best players in the world, when he plays well, gets fit, needs time.

Samid

Will Pogba play again this year?
I hope so still let’s see how he feels, I’m not gonna push him, what he feels, his ankle we need him to be 100% fit. I can’t risk any setbacks.

Samid

Pogba here until end of the season?
He won’t go.

:houllier: Why the feck are they asking the same question over and over again?

Samid

Gomes and Chong updates
Both of them are players we want to keep, they are good talents, they’ve had a couple of niggles and injuries.

Angel has been ill now for a few weeks, had a bad ankle but there are talents and they’re Man United people.

Samid

Squad need strengthening?
We’re getting four players back that we haven’t been able to have and that will strengthen our squad.

Samid

Has time at United increased respect for Ferguson?
Always respect for what he’s done, best manager of all time but the way I’ve looked at him from close and as a player, first team and reserves and as I just said, you don’t fly off in the sky when you’re doing well and don’t dig a hole... and you’re not gonna see me desperately change my mood.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Squad need strengthening?
We’re getting four players back that we haven’t been able to have and that will strengthen our squad.
Apart from Pogba the others add very little unfortunately.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Whose Timothy? Is he talking about Fosu-Mensah? If yes then he is taking the piss as he is championship level at best

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Dalot is the attacking Right Back we have missed so much, so Ashley Young can "rest" more.
Dalot is Luke Shaw V2. The more he lingers in the treatment room the more hyped he becomes

Havak

Pokemon master
I fecking hate the journos, literally ask the same few questions in a different way for as long as they can until they get told to talk about the actual game at the weekend which is the whole reason for the presser.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Dalot is a good one to get back. He still needs to get going here.
Yeah I suppose he’d be good back up for Wan-Bissaka and an emergency RW if needs be.

Denis' cuff

I fecking hate the journos, literally ask the same few questions in a different way for as long as they can until they get told to talk about the actual game at the weekend which is the whole reason for the presser.
Don’t like the “we’ve got players coming back”. It’s not like we won’t get any more injuries. They drop down as quick as they come back.

Refusing to go into detail about Pogba’s “injury“? Wonder why?

R'hllor

Reading those questions, the cheek of useless cnuts to look down on those from United stand, for years we couldnt get more than one good question per presser.

Ole talking about incoming bodies from injury list like we wont have another ones taking their spots right away.

Havak

Pokemon master
Don’t like the “we’ve got players coming back”. It’s not like we won’t get any more injuries. They drop down as quick as they come back.

Injuries come and go, it's what happens and is obviously a part of pressers because it generally gives updates on who is playing the next game. Again, the whole point of these press conferences in my eyes. That's generally all I want to know a day or two before the next game, which players are definitely not playing.

For the Pogba part, of course he's probably gone in the Summer and there are issues more than just the injury. However, I do think he isn't getting sold in January and he will play again relatively soon. Looks like he won't be in the squad for Watford, but if Ole thinks we need him and he'll give his all, he will probably face Burnley or Newcastle IMO.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Maybe it is part of a contractual agreement between United and Real Madrid to not disclose, and if we do, we have to pay Mino Raiola £10m.

DoomSlayer

Maybe it is part of a contractual agreement between United and Real Madrid to not disclose, and if we do, we have to pay Mino Raiola £10m.
:lol: Some people are truly relentless in their agendas, I don't understand what they want or expect Ole should say.

Hellboy

We have 4 more boddies. Translation : just like 4 new signings so no one coming in in Jan.

Ole Glazer Solskjaer :lol:

DoomSlayer

We have 4 more boddies. Translation : just like 4 new signings so no one coming in in Jan.

Ole Glazer Solskjaer :lol:
I expect you next comments will include "Wolly out", "PE teacher", personal abuse and wishing him harm. You must be part of the Twitter mob.