Solskjær sack watch | 2019/20 edition

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Hey, at least were in December. Gone after one more month of inevitable shite.

Untd55

We are going in against Tottenham and City starting in 9th place. This could be bad.

Godfather

Sacking him now wouldn't change anything. Can't expect him to do better with the squad he has at all. Hope we back him all the way so Nev is happy.

ManRed

If Woody is not talking to Poch, I will be surprised. If Poch is available and interested it is a no brainer. Ole is never taking us forward.

opopop

Can someone tell me what his win percentage is?

Because it must be getting to Neville-Valencia levels now?

Castia

His win percentage must be absolutely garbage since March last year.

He's done well shipping out the deadwood but on the field we've taken steps backwards. Mid table in December is just unacceptable.

Im sorry but he needs to go.

tomaldinho1

Sacking him now wouldn't change anything. Can't expect him to do better with the squad he has at all. Hope we back him all the way so Nev is happy.
So you would say on paper we have a squad of the same quality as Sheffield, Bournemouth, Villa, Soton, Newcastle, West Ham and Palace?

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
If he doesn't get sacked pre-Tottenham, I don't think we'll sack him post-City, seeing as they're both comfortably superior sides it'd be strange to think Ole can make it work now and feel different in a week.

Then we have Alkmaar. We're through regardless so wouldn't expect a sacking then. Everton at home, we probably draw which will be enough for survival.

Could go on ages this.

Djemba-Djemba

We've won 4 league games all season.

Emery has been rightfully sacked and he was doing better than Ole.

It has to end.

gica_7

He is extremely cheap. Can't expect Woodward to sack him for this particular reason.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If Pochettino wants to come here, I dont see a point in keeping Ole around. I dont put it all on him and see scenarios where it makes sense for him to stay, but he's essentially just an interim manager there to keep players happy, develop some individual players and bridge some young players into the team for the next manager to take over with a (hopefully) better squad. Just get the manager who we'd actually see as the guy to take us forward in.

Judas

Open to offers
We've won 4 league games all season.

Emery has been rightfully sacked and he was doing better than Ole.

It has to end.
:lol: thats the only stat you need really. It's December for heavens sake. Ole's grand idea isn't worth this.

I'd loved us to be able to get to the summer with him in charge, but it would be beyond idiotic to allow that with the way we play every single week.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Inappropriate Content
So Shitstain does it again.

That being said this season is write-off whatever way you look at it so if we leave it till the summer to bring in the fumigators to remove whatever toxic stench he's left behind then so be it.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Mr incompetent Ed believes in Mr incompetent Ole.

Guys,we're fecked.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
If he doesn't get sacked pre-Tottenham, I don't think we'll sack him post-City, seeing as they're both comfortably superior sides it'd be strange to think Ole can make it work now and feel different in a week.

Then we have Alkmaar. We're through regardless so wouldn't expect a sacking then. Everton at home, we probably draw which will be enough for survival.

Could go on ages this.
really doubted it, but you never know, Ole for all his ineptness got a good luck it seems.

The liverpool and Leicester results kinda saves his arse

DRM

6 points off the relegation zone. Please, Ole, do the honourable think and walk! You are not up to this job. And take that prick Woodward with you

Ban

So Shitstain does it again.

That being said this season is write-off whatever way you look at it so if we leave it till the summer to bring in the fumigators to remove whatever toxic stench he's left behind then so be it.
Shitstain?

tomaldinho1

His win percentage must be absolutely garbage since March last year.

He's done well shipping out the deadwood but on the field we've taken steps backwards. Mid table in December is just unacceptable.

Im sorry but he needs to go.
I think it's 6 wins in 22 PL games...so 0.27%

Precaution

6 points from relegation and 2 from top 5, the Prem is alot harder this season, not saying Ole should stay but Pep is finding it alot harder too, saying that.. we are the worst run football side in the league if not top flight football.

Ban

Ah alright, that's okay then I didn't realise the end goal of the so called "project" was league one! In that case we're well on course give the man another 10 year contract.
Hey I'm just the messenger, don't shoot me.
Didnt know that we're gonna go 2 leagues down though.