Solskjaer and SAF | This is just brilliant

Sterling Archer

Brilliant.I was actually emotional seeing Sir Alex smile towards the end of the match when they panned over to him a couple times.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I know it is mental, but these two lads who don’t know anything about me can almost make me cry.

Football is class

Mindhunter

He even got a thumbs up from Mrs. Charlton I believe. Also loved what he did with the fans too - giving them massive appreciation. He clearly loves the club and it shows how much this win means for him not just as a manager but also as a fan.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
He even got a thumbs up from Mrs. Charlton I believe. Also loved what he did with the fans too - giving them massive appreciation. He clearly loves the club and it shows how much this win means for him not just as a manager but also as a fan.
Sentimentality has no place in business... but sometimes... sometimes when you have tried everything else, you’ve got to take a risk. It may not pay off, but there’s nothing to lose.

United is not like other clubs for the the good and the bad. We treat our managers with respect because we have seen on multiple occasions how good they can be when it’s done right. We are not more than a club, but we behave differently...

Not arrogant, just better. We lost that for a while, it’s time to find it again.

United Hobbit

Really made me smile seeing this and liked seeing how happy Sir Alex looked watching the game he also looks well after his health scare too

I do like how Ole makes a point of himself/ the players going over to thank our fans especially at the away games, he is probably grateful to them for supporting him as they could have turned but just another little thing to improve the culture? Those who regularly go to away games does he always do this regardless of the result?

Mindhunter

Sentimentality has no place in business... but sometimes... sometimes when you have tried everything else, you’ve got to take a risk. It may not pay off, but there’s nothing to lose.

United is not like other clubs for the the good and the bad. We treat our managers with respect because we have seen on multiple occasions how good they can be when it’s done right. We are not more than a club, but we behave differently...

Not arrogant, just better. We lost that for a while, it’s time to find it again.
Agree in principle but we clearly do not treat our managers with respect. Yes, we are typically more patient than the other big clubs but we fired Moyes and informed the press before he knew. The poor guy found out from the media. LVG got fired immediately after winning the FA cup. Now obviously, its smart business to not tell someone in advance of his firing because performances will be impacted. We had to move and get Mourinho behind the scenes. Doesn't mean that it is respectful behavior though.

Finally, the club seems to have turned a corner in the sense that long-term decisions are being made - both in terms of recruitment of players and confidence in the manager. Ole may still not end up being the right person though our most critical requirement is stability and he provides that. We can survive without the services of the best upcoming manager but I fear that we can't survive another managerial change and squad overhaul.

AFC NimbleThumb

The camera panned to Sor Alex after we went 2-0 up & I came over all sentimental; started shouting at the tv, “I love you”. My gf said I’ve never said the same to her with so much passion & she’s right.

Thank you Fergie, just thank you.

crossy1686

career ending
Seeing Fergie absolutely beaming makes my day. He's family in my books, I absolutely love that man and the fact Solskjaer is making him that happy is more than good enough for me.

sport2793

The camera panned to Sor Alex after we went 2-0 up & I came over all sentimental; started shouting at the tv, “I love you”. My gf said I’ve never said the same to her with so much passion & she’s right.

Thank you Fergie, just thank you.
Haha, brilliant, although I hope she understands.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I swear, the post game scenes is almost as good as the game itself for me, all the feelgood emotions going around.