Solskjaer's Press Conference - Everton

jamesjimmybyrondean

Nagelsman was just tactically arse whipped by Ole only a couple of weeks ago and it wasn’t that long ago Hassunhutl and Southampton were losing 9-0 to Leicester and staring at the relegation zone, if that had happened at United half the fan base would be calling for his head but now Southampton sit top of the league after a few games people think he’s the best out there.

Rose I don’t really know much about so I can’t comment.

Maybe, just maybe these coaches could come in and do a better job but I’m looking at what’s actually happened at our club and it’s been the same old shit from the board for years, it’s the one common denominator.

I don’t know if Ole is the man to get this club back to its best, I’ve questioned some of his decisions of late but to think the next bright young thing can come in and do a better job under this ownership is naive at best.
You think these managers can't do a better job than Ole? Maybe you're the naive one

JG3001

Nagelsman was just tactically arse whipped by Ole only a couple of weeks ago and it wasn’t that long ago Hassunhutl and Southampton were losing 9-0 to Leicester and staring at the relegation zone, if that had happened at United half the fan base would be calling for his head but now Southampton sit top of the league after a few games people think he’s the best out there.

Rose I don’t really know much about so I can’t comment.

Maybe, just maybe these coaches could come in and do a better job but I’m looking at what’s actually happened at our club and it’s been the same old shit from the board for years, it’s the one common denominator.

I don’t know if Ole is the man to get this club back to its best, I’ve questioned some of his decisions of late but to think the next bright young thing can come in and do a better job under this ownership is naive at best.
I was using these 3 as examples as they are the ones with the most buzz, but there could well be others. I was just trying to highlight the point that I still don’t think we’ve taken on an attack minded manager to date, so I don’t quite yet buy this defeatist attitude of “well our boards crap, may as well stick with a crap manager and hope it works out”.

Just remember that a lot of fans aren’t changing their mind from game to game, they are assessing the situation from the start of his tenure. Consistently inconsistent is probably the fairest assessment, without delving into the depths of scrutiny.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Don't believe his job hangs on this game, too early in the season for that.
I rather meant the beginning of the end?

There tends to be no way back when the fans and media begin twisting everything you say to suit their narrative, and that seems to be the case with Ole right now. He's up shit street, no doubt about it.

He needs a win today more than ever.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You think these managers can't do a better job than Ole? Maybe you're the naive one
It wasn’t that long ago?

Someonw should point out that it was a year ago. Now they’re top of the league and playing with a tactical nous that escapes most of our squad. Watching the game yesterday it was obvious that JWP was Soton’s answer to KDB. He was everywhere and doing things far more simpler than Pogba ever does.

Big Ralph has got his team so well drilled that even when they look vulnerable, everybody is back helping. It was a revealing watch; players pressing to the end.

Coops73

You seem to have a clue and know better here
Like I said in my previous posts they could well succeed but you can’t believe these are the silver bullets considering what’s gone before under this ownership but let’s not let that get in the way of your argument.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Like I said in my previous posts they could well succeed but you can’t believe these are the silver bullets considering what’s gone before under this ownership but let’s not let that get in the way of your argument.
What do you think my argument is? I'm sure nobody is certain they will win us trophies but what's certain is that they will coach us better than Ole. Hasenhüttl specifically

croadyman

If a person equivocates the beginning of Jurgens tenure at pool to that of OgSs they are quite simply a fool.

If someone is unable to notice the distinct differences between the two then they’re lost.
Yeah it's a comparison that needs to stop right now,he beat Bayern to win a Bundesliga FFS

Coops73

What do you think my argument is? I'm sure nobody is certain they will win us trophies but what's certain is that they will coach us better than Ole. Hasenhüttl specifically
There was probably a large percentage who probably thought the same about Mourinho and maybe you’re right but whether they would be given the tools to do so by the Glazers or Woodward is another matter.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
With reductive reasoning like this we should hire Roy Hodgson who’s spanked OgS in his last 2 games at Old Trafford.
Now now, we're allowed to judge a manager in one game against Ole, but God forbid some fans judging Ole on two years worth of football.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
There was probably a large percentage who probably thought the same about Mourinho and maybe you’re right but whether they would be given the tools to do so by the Glazers or Woodward is another matter.
Given the tools? A managers job is to improve his players & get the best out of what he has, not just sign 11 world class players.

Who's idea was it to spunk £80m on slabhead and £50m on AWB? Then another £60m on Bruno when we was on course for our worst finish ever in Jan. He's had over £200m in 2 years. Not the board's fault he's wildly out of his depth here

Not given the tools, deary me.

Coops73

Given the tools? A managers job is to improve his players & get the best out of what he has, not just sign 11 world class players.

Who's idea was it to spunk £80m on slabhead and £50m on AWB? Then another £60m on Bruno when we was on course for our worst finish ever in Jan. He's had over £200m in 2 years. Not the board's fault he's wildly out of his depth here

Not given the tools, deary me.
Well it wasn’t Oles idea, how cnuts like Woodward and judge negotiate ain’t down to the manager, if reports are true Maguire could of been bought for 60m a season before but Woody thought better of it.

Glazer apologists deary me.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Well it wasn’t Oles idea, how cnuts like Woodward and judge negotiate ain’t down to the manager, if reports are true Maguire could of been bought for 60m a season before but Woody thought better of it.

Glazer apologists deary me.
What are you on about? Ole would have known how much Maguire would cost but he wanted his man. Don't try to twist it. Over 200m in two years given to a nobody like Ole is not being given the tools to succeed? He's had completely free reign to do as he likes here. The board aren't on the training pitch not training anything other than counter-attacks in 2 years are they?

A better manager would get the best out of what he already has, not just expect to sign 11 superstars to cover for their own deficiencies. That's an alien concept I suppose?

Coops73

What are you on about? Ole would have known how much Maguire would cost but he wanted his man. Don't try to twist it. Over 200m in two years given to a nobody like Ole is not being given the tools to succeed? He's had completely free reign to do as he likes here. The board aren't on the training pitch not training anything other than counter-attacks in 2 years are they?

A better manager would get the best out of what he already has, not just expect to sign 11 superstars to cover for their own deficiencies. That's an alien concept I suppose?
I’ve never said there isn’t better managers out there, I’m not sure that Ole is the man for the job myself but the club is run wrong from the top and in my opinion this shit will just repeat itself every couple of years but people like yourself constantly just look at the obvious.

Ole ain’t a nobody, that’s a fecked up statement but I’m not surprised at some of the utter wank spoken on here and you’ve just contributed, well done.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I’ve never said there isn’t better managers out there, I’m not sure that Ole is the man for the job myself but the club is run wrong from the top and in my opinion this shit will just repeat itself every couple of years but people like yourself constantly just look at the obvious.

Ole ain’t a nobody, that’s a fecked up statement but I’m not surprised at some of the utter wank spoken on here and you’ve just contributed, well done.
Just look at the obvious? It's about what we can realistically change right now. Yes the Glazers are a problem, but Glazers/no Glazers Ole will still never be good enough. That's the point.

It keeps repeating itself because we keep hiring the wrong managers. If we can get a better manager in who can get the best out of what we've already got, i.e. what a good manager would do, then we can go from there can't we?

I'm talking about Ole the manager. He's been managing for 10 years, got Cardiff relegated from PL, then almost again from Championship, then spent the rest of his time in the Norwegian league. That's the definition of a nobody to me.

Coops73

Just look at the obvious? It's about what we can realistically change right now. Yes the Glazers are a problem, but Glazers/no Glazers Ole will still never be good enough. That's the point.

It keeps repeating itself because we keep hiring the wrong managers. If we can get a better manager in who can get the best out of what we've already got, i.e. what a good manager would do, then we can go from there can't we?

I'm talking about Ole the manager. He's been managing for 10 years, got Cardiff relegated from PL, then almost again from Championship, then spent the rest of his time in the Norwegian league. That's the definition of a nobody to me.
That’s my point for fecks sake.

Again, I’ll repeat myself, I’m not sure Ole is the right manager but because of the Glazers and Woodward will we ever hire the right manager?
I doubt it very much because they haven’t got a fecking clue what they’re doing or probably don’t really care as long as the money rolls in, we may get a pochetino or a Rose or whatever hipster names people can pull out their arse but when those managers need what they need to push on will they get it? History suggests not.

Bored now:boring:

choccy77

Anyone else shocked to see Ole's balls drop after the game?

I've never seen him that angry.

I was expecting him to apologize afterwards but went into the newspaper presser even more fired up :annoyed:

Pogba's Barber

Supports
Droylsden FC
Ah, see. You fell for my trap. Negative sentences have a bigger impact than positive ones. I heard both sentences but what stuck in my mind? What will stick in the players mind? Tune in tomorrow and find out.
I tuned in. It looked like what was said and done away from the media at Carrington on Friday mattered way more than what was said in the pre match conference.

If you like hanging on to negative sentences, there are loads more in his post match interview here..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54855593

Sorry, but I just can't stand our own fans exacerbating the storm of negatively around the club.