Some praise for Jose

ChaddyP

His Chelsea side was always going to be defensive in his first year of second spell. Chelsea hierarchy weren't prepared to spend big. 2014-15 season where he got the money to spend on Costa and Fabregas, he won the league before Christmas.

Things that Mourinho doesn't seem to compromise on are talent, attitude, stamina and injury record. It makes it easier for us to get quality players regardless of their style of play and I would feel confident that Mourinho can play them the way he wants.
ok.

I just like the fact that he doesn't have a play style and can adapt to the players he has at his disposal.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Jesus, is a man not allowed to jump into the back of a van to pick some bibs up anymore without being a commercial joke? You might want to talk to someone about your trust issues.

The blokes only doing his job! :lol:
Even funnier if you imagine he's putting away the equipment after the session making sure nobody ran off with a cone:lol:.

But seriously some social media manager put him up to that photo I'm sure, even with the caption about working on a Sunday morning. It seems to work though, the whole thing about a picture telling a thousand words, there's people in the comments delighted that he appears ridiculously hands on...

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Wasn't he warning someone about not stealing his equipment early on? Surely I didn't make that up?!

TheReligion

Abusive
Going back to his man management I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Fellaini hug the other night. I also think he's played a blinder taking Rooney off early so now he has the added motivation of breaking Sir Bobby Charltons record against his most hated rival.

NYAS

Didn't know where else to put this but I guess it's somewhat relevant.

I'm in Milan at the moment and the guy is almost worshipped here. From the Uber driver to the hotel bellman to the waitress at the restaurant. Their faces genuinely light up when I mention his name, and even if I don't and just say I'm a United supporter, the first thing they enthusiastically say is "Mourinho!" with a huge smile.

Looking back, he really did give them something no-one else did in about half a century. And that's not lost at all on the city locals, even 7 years later.

SirAF

Ageist
Didn't know where else to put this but I guess it's somewhat relevant.

I'm in Milan at the moment and the guy is almost worshipped here. From the Uber driver to the hotel bellman to the waitress at the restaurant. Their faces genuinely light up when I mention his name, and even if I don't and just say I'm a United supporter, the first thing they enthusiastically say is "Mourinho!" with a huge smile.

Looking back, he really did give them something no-one else did in about half a century. And that's not lost at all on the city locals, even 7 years later.
Love it!

TheReligion

Abusive
Thought it was interesting how we started at 442 then had prepared for it not to work and moved to Mkhi as number 10.

It's promising we are looking at new ideas as to why we have struggled to break teams down and going into games with the in mind.

peridigm

Is it right that we haven't lost in the PL since that 4-0 at Chelsea? That has to count for something.

432JuanMata

Is it right that we haven't lost in the PL since that 4-0 at Chelsea? That has to count for something.
Yeap 15 unbeaten 8 wins 7 draws.
While that is alot of draws I can't really think of a match where we were the worse team. We are going in right direction and with Watford then Bournemouth(look on holidays) at home we should be hoping for 17 unbeaten with 10 wins.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Yes it is true

But alot of the games were draws. In terms of results you don't get anywhere with draws. We would have been better off losing a couple but winning more of those damn draws.

Phil

Yeap 15 unbeaten 8 wins 7 draws.
While that is alot of draws I can't really think of a match where we were the worse team. We are going in right direction and with Watford then Bournemouth(look on holidays) at home we should be hoping for 17 unbeaten with 10 wins.
Completely agree.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Wins against Watford and Bournemouth are essential now. We can't drop any more points at home against sides we're expected to beat.

432JuanMata

Doing a good job so far. While a lot of people where going on about him being in a bad humour he will enjoy this when at home. I think the performance really got to him as it was a one man show and it was the poorest we have played in a long time.

In essence the only loss we have in the last 28 games was in this competiton and we still won it. He is getting things right and needs the summer to add another few top players like he did last summer. Hopefully that was the first of many.