Some stats about our transfer activity (Since 1933, SAF Era, Post SAF) | 231p Bought/156p Promoted

Member 90887

Yes...quite a few in most seasons.

I have 228 youth players coming through whereas you have 158 (i think). That's a big difference.

Take a look at my previous post for examples.
I took the data from transfermarkt, and i know that before the premier league, the data isn't that accurate.

plus, every player that cost money, i didn't put it in the coming through braket. only the ones that are noted in transfermarkt as coming from the U18 or U23.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
I took the data from transfermarkt, and i know that before the premier league, the data isn't that accurate.

plus, every player that cost money, i didn't put it in the coming through braket. only the ones that are noted in transfermarkt as coming from the U18 or U23.
Yeah...it's still terribly inaccurate. Transfermarkt is ok as a research pool but makes too many simple mistakes. (No Gomes, Mitchell, McTominay, Harrop, Tuanzebe from last season as an example)

Most of the missing players from the youth team didn't cost any money...and you/transfermarkt have data that says players were bought in certain seasons when they weren't.

As a consequence the whole set of data is wrong.