Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

Smores

I'm more worried about the people that genuinely take stuff said over the internet seriously in 2021. Any person with a few braincells left would be able to take everything said online with a grain of salt. It brings out the worst in people and very few people that interact online are innocent in this :lol:

It's just easy without suffering any repercussions and shit happens when there's room for impulsive behaviour and people acting in the heat of the moment. People need to loosen up and stop being so fecking uptight, alright?
No it's not alright just because it's on the internet ffs.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Not just Son, every players now know little touch of finger on cheek will get you a support from referee and this will trigger more players to do the same. The problem is the referee.

Yakuza_devils

Shameless footballer. The way he stayed on the ground for 5 mins, I would have thought that he was punched in the face by Muhammad Ali.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Who was the shitbag that Cavani was angry with in the first half and as a result got booked? He was just as pathetic as Son.

11 forwards

Supports
Rosenborg
Shameless footballer. The way he stayed on the ground for 5 mins, I would have thought that he was punched in the face by Muhammad Ali.
Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, Ali said.

Not sure I want Son to be tackled by a butterfly. He would die.

It's no coincidence that players always covers their face with both hands after those light touches, is it? Because their face would relieve a smug grin obviously. And why on the ground.

yamo123x

Any news on Hojberg? He seemed to pick up a few hundred injuries on sunday.... hope the poor lad is ok.

Golden Nugget

This is a retweet of someone who replied to the guy ... he sells merch too (it's not me!) and I'm having both those cups :) You can get the 'alternative MUFC commentary' Twitter from there.

This is the Redcafe thread...

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/alternative-mufc-commentary.461340/

Each one has some funny lines. City's ugly players, Rio as "a BTec Ashley Banjo", Shelvey as "EDL", "leaves a dead Jesus on the post", etc
thanks man - they’re absolute gold

Pele or Walcott? Pele or Walcott? Walcott.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I'm more worried about the people that genuinely take stuff said over the internet seriously in 2021. Any person with a few braincells left would be able to take everything said online with a grain of salt. It brings out the worst in people and very few people that interact online are innocent in this :lol:

It's just easy without suffering any repercussions and shit happens when there's room for impulsive behaviour and people acting in the heat of the moment. People need to loosen up and stop being so fecking uptight, alright?
I'd never thought I'd see the day where someone here would advocate for letting people be racist and abusive online. This day has truly had everyting.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
What about him? He was acting like a horse's ass. You think Roy Keane would've acted differently than Morrison did?
To be fair, Rooney basically did the same thing while at Everton :)

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I don't remember Bruno getting any reds for snide fouls in the past.
Because VAR, as it quite often does, failed to do it's job when it comes to Bruno. He should've been sent off against Arsenal recently for a snide rake down Xhaka's achilles.

He should've got sent off last season at Villa too for nearly snapping Konsa's shin. To the shock of the entire world, he was instead awarded a penalty. Such a bad decision was it that they had to come out and apologise.

Daft take.

Bruno gets hacked down constantly and while he may moan to the ref quite a bit, he never does shit like that where he goes down and feigns injury over nothing
He doesn't? Why was he rolling around on the floor in agony after this then:

He's a massive diver ffs :lol:

It's time you stop calling yourself a "neutral". You've used this card loads of times to have a snide comment about United or the supporters. It's just getting a tad embarrassing.
I've made snide comments about United supporters? :confused:

I am 100% a neutral. If anything I actually prefer United to Liverpool and City and I'm sure I've said as much in the past.

The only embarrassing thing is making stuff up because someone criticised your best player. And any "snide" comments I make regarding United are almost always going to be about the cheat in question here. I openly admit I can't stand him just like I can't stand other serial divers.

mancan92

Every player does it don't see why people are making a big deal about son. Also people forget son is the kind of player who will do whatever the manager wants. It's no surprise his shithousery would go up a notch under Jose.

At the end of day we need to look at what Bruno was doing for the rest of the game if we are going to have a go at son. Yes Bruno is as bad as anyone when it's comes to this stuff.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think "Pink Moon" is definitely one for the ignore posters list reading that utter drivel.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Been on my ignore list for years.

Always claims to be neutral but coincidentally always seems to takes the position of arguing against Utd.
I liked the "actually prefer United over Liverpool" bit. Yeah right.

His/her take on the Son dive "I can't believe the backlash to this disallowed goal. It was such a blatant, standard foul. Any time the referee sees a player use his arm to fend off an opponent and slap him bang in the middle of the face he will give a free kick and no one will complain."

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Because VAR, as it quite often does, failed to do it's job when it comes to Bruno. He should've been sent off against Arsenal recently for a snide rake down Xhaka's achilles.

He should've got sent off last season at Villa too for nearly snapping Konsa's shin. To the shock of the entire world, he was instead awarded a penalty. Such a bad decision was it that they had to come out and apologise.

I am 100% a neutral. If anything I actually prefer United to Liverpool and City and I'm sure I've said as much in the past.

The only embarrassing thing is making stuff up because someone criticised your best player. And any "snide" comments I make regarding United are almost always going to be about the cheat in question here. I openly admit I can't stand him just like I can't stand other serial divers.
This is a thread about Son, please keep Bruno videos in the Bruno player thread.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
This is a thread about Son, please keep Bruno videos in the Bruno player thread.
No problem. Can you assure me I won't be banned for going into the player thread and posting those videos? Football forum is a safe place for non-United fans whereas the United forum and player performance forum seems to be exclusively United dominated.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
No problem. Can you assure me I won't be banned for going into the player thread and posting those videos? Football forum is a safe place for non-United fans whereas the United forum and player performance forum seems to be exclusively United dominated.
The United forum is open to oppos too. The Bruno chat and vids are derailing this thread.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Barnslig

*snip*

Every single player in the PL exaggerates contact to win fouls, you'd be hard pressed to find any player that hasn't. There's a difference going down faking head injury for 5 minutes from a touch that graced his cheek to going down for a small touch and then getting on with it no?