Alternative MUFC Commentary

This is absolutely hilarious on twitter and well worth a follow

I've been meaning to start one for a while.. I follow it on Twitter.

As an exception he did the Merseyside derby a couple of weeks ago, that was very good too.

This one was the EL game when Lindelof took that guys head off "hold on, who's that dead farmer in the background...farmer down, farmer down.." :)

Leaves a dead jesus on the post...

I enjoy watching these. One they did I think against palace mentioning blurriness and what fred probably sees everytime he shoots.

I dont know what a Ric Flair fresh air Maclair is, but it made me laugh more than it should have :lol:

There was a guy on Twitter 5-6 years ago who'd pretend to be a super-biased scouser commentating Liverpool games. He had some real gems. The game where Martial scored his debut goal was hilarious. He was good at making up names as well(Mignolet -> Mignolegend etc).

I dont know what a Ric Flair fresh air Maclair is, but it made me laugh more than it should have :lol:

I loved this one as well! Also the "leaving jesus dead, nailed to the post" and "Rashford not being the only one to serve up deliciousness at council houses"!

The Merseyside derby one is end to end greatness as well!

meh. the robot voice kills it for me

Me too. And the total silence other than the robot voice. I thought it was going to be like that deluded scouser commentary from a few years back. No idea if he's still going but he was great.

It would be a lot better if someone was actually playing the character.

I've been meaning to start one for a while.. I follow it on Twitter.

As an exception he did the Merseyside derby a couple of weeks ago, that was very good too.

This one was the EL game when Lindelof took that guys head off "hold on, who's that dead farmer in the background...farmer down, farmer down.." :)

"Channelled his inner John Terry by taking one of the shittest penalties I have ever fecking seen" :lol:

Me too. And the total silence other than the robot voice. I thought it was going to be like that deluded scouser commentary from a few years back. No idea if he's still going but he was great.

I think it’s a play on the American infomercials where the message is delivered in an emotionless robot generated voice.

The honey badger guy. Now that would be funny.

Haha, yeah that's the guy. I wasn't able to find the exact clip I was looking for, though.
Google "if Liverpool fans was commentator" or "Jimmy Liddel". There are still some on Facebook and other sites. Also heard he was starting again.

The famous Crystanbul game is still there. The Villa game in the League Cup final is too.