Sony hack and the movie The Interview

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
And if they have a movie showing a sniper killing Obama you think the democrats would be quiet?.
Firstly it wouldn't matter how much noise they made... You wouldnt hear them over the whoopin and a hollering from the republicans.
Secondly movie studios seem to like to give the people what they want - afterall it makes commercial sense to do so. As such given that a significant amount of the criticism of Obama has more than a hint of racism about it I suspect that a lynching movie is more likely to appeal to the republicans who would probably flock to the film

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
Firstly it wouldn't matter how much noise they made... You wouldnt hear them over the whoopin and a hollering from the republicans.
Secondly movie studios seem to like to give the people what they want - afterall it makes commercial sense to do so. As such given that a significant amount of the criticism of Obama has more than a hint of racism about it I suspect that a lynching movie is more likely to appeal to the republicans who would probably flock to the film
The funny thing about this I never heard about that movie about killing Bush until now.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
The thing the leak has done is to dispel any myths about these Hollywood arseholes and their pretensions of art. It's about money for them, always has been, always will be. Not a revelation or anything, but some people would have disputed it.

Moonred

IMDB user review :lol:

The movie was hands down the best cinematic experience I have ever had. It was a sophisticated roller coaster of emotion that flung and looped the the center of my being to places I have never been. It has romance,it has action, and such a splendor of visual effects that that I literally wept. To put it in perspective I love this movie like I love my wife, except I'd save this movie from a fire. Before I saw this movie I had cancer, saw the movie, no cancer. The movie was so fantastic that time actually stopped. It has a run time of zero minutes because the creative genius behind it was so great that the the fabric of time was effectively torn. This rivals the birth of Christ and I highly recommend this film.

Kaos

Its been leaked, the thieving bastards work quick. Just PMed you a link so you can help defend freedom with me.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
The funniest thing about the film is the big anti-climax now that it's finally been released. We can all go back to not caring about it.

Gannicus

I plan on watching it tonight, after Christmas Eve mass, but I'm sure I wouldn't have bothered with the the movie had the Supreme Commie Dictator not gotten that massive hard on for a fight for with Sony.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
It's now on all of the usual download sites, but I just can't force myself to click the download button.

JazzG

Resident Arse.
I don't think enough has been made of Sony's pathetic security, not the first time that company has been hacked. Keeping txt files with passwords and having folders where all these passwords are stored is frankly a joke. For a company that large to do things like that is diabolical, ridiculous in this day and age they are able to get away with it.

Good hype for the film though, especially as it was suppose to be shit!

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Lets get this out of the way first.

Sony DROPPED this movie because it was a complete turd, right after the screenings and critic/audience reviews... coincidence? This is the biggest marketing stunt since all those terrible post 911 movies Hands down this is the stupidest most insensitive movie ever made. Its not even funny its so unfunny that i cant even laugh at how bad it is the entire movie is cringe worthy and cheaply made to boot.

Rogan and Franco egos are so large you can barely watch the movie without cringing

Please god don't watch or pay for this pile of crap it is the most unfunny movie i have seen this year and probably this decade even little man was barely better

sport2793

Just saw the movie. If North Korea did indeed hack Sony then I can see why they did so. Honestly though, without the hack this movie would have been forgotten within a week.

NinjaFletch

Its actually quite funny.

Obviously what's happened is going to put it on to a ridiculous pedestal that its never going to live up to. But as a lighthearted, silly film its one of the better ones.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I was listening to car radio yesterday and all I heard was some two over intellectualized lasses babbling about this horrible piece of shit like people have no other problems than Sony and The Interview for two feckin hours it was like: 'The Interview, George Clooney, Terrorism, The Interview, Free Speech, repeat, repeat, repeat...'

We've just been graced with Star Wars trailer and people talking about the feckin Interview that will be forgotten in about a month. Even Kim Jong Un doesn't care about The Interview as he downloads shit load of NBA matches from every decade.

Last edited:

Drifter

American
If you're 15 you may enjoy this. Without the controversy surrounding it,this movie would have just faded into the background. Beeb are saying it made 15mil on download sales . That's going to be an awful lot of disappointed people.