Souness at it again…

Offsideagain

Sourness will never change. Fairplay for swimming the Channel. Older members will remember who was the first man to swim the channel (or should that be person?) as it was on match boxes. Captain Webb his name was, he died trying to swim across the river just downstream of Niagra Falls. So who was the second man (person)? Nobody ever remembers the second in anything, just like football trebles:cool:. BTW, SAF donated £20k to the charity Sourness was swimming for.

Woziak

At least Carragher had the mental capacity to admit he got it wrong about Martinez. Souness is just looking increasingly senile every time he opens his mouth to talk about football.
He also said you want more from a CDM than what Rice gives you, Well Casemeiro had 14 goal involvements in 45 games so basically 1:3 from a CDM, never saw Souness with a no look assist, Casemeiro is the best CDM in the world that’s why FIFPRO voted him in, Souness hates United

ScholesyTheWise

Has he ever spoken about himself as a footballer?
He seems to hate/think very little of quite a bunch of players, United-related mostly but not always.

Do you reckon he thinks he himself was all that?

His playing days were before my time. People tend to speak of him highly though.

Loon

:lol:
Has he ever spoken about himself as a footballer?
He seems to hate/think very little of quite a bunch of players, United-related mostly but not always.

Do you reckon he thinks he himself was all that?

His playing days were before my time. People tend to speak of him highly though.
He also, in fairness to him, Speaks highly of Bryan Robson. In fairness, my own personal bias aside, how could he not?