Souness at it again…

Woodzy

The coverage is embarrassing. It’s like fans
down the pub sneering at each other
Keane was the only one that come out of it with any respect for me. You could tell he thought the entire thing was embarrassing.

Hughie77

Give the doddery old git a bit of fun to show off his teeth like klopp , Firmino all must have gone to same place.
It's about time Sky got shot of him and the asshole Carragher . Feck I don't hate people but I hate those 2 Full stop.

Last edited:

Jericho

“[It was] mutual. I mean, I was keen to stay another year," Souness told The Guardian. "They thought it would be a good idea that we called it a day".

Yeah, that's not mutual Graeme.

SAFMUTD

“[It was] mutual. I mean, I was keen to stay another year," Souness told The Guardian. "They thought it would be a good idea that we called it a day".

Hahaha I wanted to stay they want me to feck off so I guess it was mutual :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

It was mutual. I didn't want to break up with her, but she thought it would be best if we stopped seeing each other.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

I've played the game and that's a sacking, Graeme.

Chairman Steve

That’s some strong hair dye he’s using for his eyebrows if it didn’t get washed off in the sea :p

Now that I’ve made that mild dig, congratulations to him.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I mean it'd be superhuman if he swam the thing by himself. What is he 70?

I definitely wouldn't be claiming I could swim the channel with any amount of training :lol:
Yeah, swimming is one of those odd ones though. On a pancake Flat channel (which it hardly ever is), 21 miles is the kind of thing that swimmers that have been swimming for decades, can actually knock out.

I just kind of assumed they were waiting for good weather and he was a lifetime swimmer. I think David Williams swam it once didn’t he? Obviously he’d have been a lot younger.

GoldanoGraham

Stuck in a time warp when Liverpool where top dogs.

Also so anti Utd that everything he says should be dismissed out of hand - there’s a reason Sky have put him out to pasture.