Souness at it again…

• Based on the club's statement regarding Mason Greenwood, the site's current policy will continue until further clarity about the player's future is known.

So to reiterate, all discussions about Mason Greenwood remain off limits.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Never compromise, Bubz. The people that matter recognise your efforts.
Never. If no one else, I make myself and my mother laugh.

moodyred

Even if we win a quadruple, he will claim its a fluke and that we were lucky as our players are average at best.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Connor Moore impression of him (and Roy and Carra) is absolutely amazing. I don't even watch Souness talking garbage anymore. I go straight to Connor.

kaku06

Connor Moore impression of him (and Roy and Carra) is absolutely amazing. I don't even watch Souness talking garbage anymore. I go straight to Connor.
Connor Moore impressions of almost everyone are ridiculously good. Especially the f1’s. The guy is a genius.

Fully Fledged

He’s definitely trying to walk it back. But even his August ramblings weren’t all that crazy. Kroos and Modric were always more box office than Cas. The only strange bit is Sounness underrating a player who’s way more similar to the way he used to play than either of those two.

Plus I think there’s a lot of us on here that have been as surprised as he is by the range of passing we’re seeing from Cas at United.
How much are we being paid to talk about it. The guy is an idiot who used to be able to kick a football around a pitch and is getting paid way over the odds to do it.

bestis best

Supports
utd, linfield
Make no mistake Souness was a top player. I bet to this day Spurs bitterly regret letting him go.

X